Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th January 2008, 20:16   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider60 View Post
well these are the protective gear that saved me from heavy bruses even though the fall was a minor one the helmet, jacket, shoes and leather gloves took all the beating and save me well!
man, look the the shape of your gears, you should also practise defensive driving.

PS: since people take their freedom to die so seriously, I can only suggest having insurance premium different for helmet wearers and non helmet wearers. anybody not strapping a helmet and filing wearer's premium should be denied benefits. Why should I pay for somebody who is so reckless about his own life?

Last edited by vivekiny2k : 9th January 2008 at 20:19.
Old 9th January 2008, 21:23   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekiny2k View Post
man, look the the shape of your gears, you should also practise defensive driving.

PS: since people take their freedom to die so seriously, I can only suggest having insurance premium different for helmet wearers and non helmet wearers. anybody not strapping a helmet and filing wearer's premium should be denied benefits. Why should I pay for somebody who is so reckless about his own life?
Doubt if insurance companies would come up with such clauses. Though I do agree that it makes sense in having such processes of filtering out the chunk of people who have no intention of protecting themselves.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks