Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 28th December 2018, 08:15   #106
BHPian

Default Re: Getting plum job offers from Bangalore, but worried about moving there because of traffic. Now w

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewing View Post
Did you make up your mind?
I've scouted areas in Hosur. I have lots of family there.

If there's some opportunity that can work out with me staying in Hosur, I'm 100% open to it. I have one ongoing interview process for a Bangalore opportunity but don't know how it'll go because IMO it's a nice role but the pay hike seems low.

So yeah, my on and off romance with B'lore continues...
locusjag is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2018, 12:14   #107
BHPian

Default Re: Getting plum job offers from Bangalore, but worried about moving there because of traffic. Now w

Quote:
Originally Posted by locusjag View Post
I've scouted areas in Hosur. I have lots of family there.

If there's some opportunity that can work out with me staying in Hosur,

E-City & Sarjapur have lots of companies that should suit you (commute wise).

All the best for your quest.
whitewing is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2019, 16:20   #108
BHPian

Hi Folks,

Since I'm not able to find any thread related to House on Rent, Not sure whether this is the right thread to post regarding my query.

My wife office recently shifted to Manyata Tech Park and my office is located at Domlur. As of now, I'm located in Indiranagar. But recently after some discussions and keeping the commute and traffic scenarios in mind, we decided to shift nearer to my wife's office that is Manyata Tech Park and I zeroed on at Horamavu/Banaswadi area.

Does anyone know which are the good societies or area to live in and around Horamavu or Banaswadi. Any other suggestions will be appreciated.
Highh5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2019, 17:00   #109
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highh5 View Post
we decided to shift nearer to my wife's office that is Manyata Tech Park and I zeroed on at Horamavu/Banaswadi area.
I stay in this part of Bangalore. I suggest that you check for house/flats in Jakkur or Telecom Layout. The back gate of Manyata is just 10 mins from here, and this area is relatively less crowded compared to Horamavu and Banaswadi. Even the rent rate is cheaper compared to Horamavu and Banaswadi.
scorpion_blore is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2019, 18:56   #110
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Does anyone know which are the good societies or area to live in and around Horamavu or Banaswadi. Any other suggestions will be appreciated.
Karle Zenith is next door to Manyata, Infact we share a common wall. I've been living here for the past 6 months. The apartment is well built with excellent facilities. Do look at the place.
wildsdi5530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2019, 20:15   #111
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion_blore View Post
I stay in this part of Bangalore. I suggest that you check for house/flats in Jakkur or Telecom Layout. The back gate of Manyata is just 10 mins from here, and this area is relatively less crowded compared to Horamavu and Banaswadi. Even the rent rate is cheaper compared to Horamavu and Banaswadi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildsdi5530 View Post
Karle Zenith is next door to Manyata, Infact we share a common wall. I've been living here for the past 6 months. The apartment is well built with excellent facilities. Do look at the place.
Thanks for the suggestion guys.
The only reason I don't want to shift to Jakkur side is that it would be a long run to my office situated in Domlur.
If I would have to shift next to Manyata, then I will surely consider Karle Zenith as an option.
Highh5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2019, 06:54   #112
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I zeroed on at Horamavu/Banaswadi area.

don't pick the mid point, it is not the optimal one. Your criteria should be :

1. Both should avoid ORR
2. use MTP back gate instead of front gate

Given #2, you should clearly stay outside of the ring (ORR)
Given #1, you should just cross across ORR to get to Indira Nagar using a bridge to avoid ORR totally except to cross it

Both Thanisandra and hennur roads i think will offer back gate access and allow you get to Indira Nagar using banaswadi, kasturi Nagar, bayappanahalli roads. I am just guessing here but don't select a midpoint instead avoid ORR and front gate.
androdev is offline   Reply With Quote