Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th November 2018, 14:41   #31
BHPian

Re: The "Nillu-Nillu" (Stop-Stop) Challenge: Fools are jumping in front of vehicles

Kerala Police has on 25th come out with warnings on the hazards of this dangerous imitation trend and has advised those doing this to stop such practices which can cause death. They have posted a video on facebook highlighting the risks involved.
Hope those indulging in this cruel joke will have the wisdom to take note of this warning positively.
tomchacks is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th November 2018, 16:07   #32
BHPian

Re: The "Nillu-Nillu" (Stop-Stop) Challenge: Fools are jumping in front of vehicles

Well it's certainly catching up and yours truly would've been a part of 4 vehicle pile-up in Kottayam today. Well I usually don't like driving to work during office hours but foolish me decided to sleep through the alarm and had to be part of the office hour rush/madness. So reached Kottayam by 8:30 and in front of me a sedate bus which I followed cause I was late anyway so I din't want to be jerk and overtake in tight spaces and bam these idiotic tik tokers armed with some kind of leaves jump in front of the bus near the Govt Polytechnic and he slammed the brakes hard. I had a comfortable distance to bring myself to stop but still braked hard. Heard a loud screech from behind and a Wagon R was just inches away from my car's rear. And an auto inches from his rear. All this on the MC road during rush hour traffic.
I really wanted to give those idiots a piece of my mind but I know it would be . Left me in bad mood and spoiled my day. I just feel it's just so stupid putting your life and others on stake for some shares and likes on social media only to be forgotten when the next fad comes.
kraken is online now   (10) Thanks
Old 27th November 2018, 09:22   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun Reddy View Post
What a terrible challenge. These morons even picked a college bus.

The cops need to crack down on this fast.
The funny thing is that even the police cars were not spared. Some people went to the extend of even stopping the police jeep. I pray that they won't stop an ambulance next.

On the lighter note, I found the video to be quite funny. Especially the part where they ran after stopping the police jeep.

Link:

PS: From the video, I believe they were booked for stopping the jeep.
deep4u is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st December 2018, 19:45   #34
Senior - BHPian

Nillu Nillu Trolled

Nillu Nillu trolled...

Sankar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th December 2018, 13:52   #35
BHPian

Fools of the first order . Such folks must be thrashed in public and put behind bars as no rational talk will yield any results.
sumathindra is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th December 2018, 15:49   #36
Senior - BHPian

I would certainly blame the following:

1) People with highest rate of stupidity in their brains. All they want is a video of themselves on YouTube or Facebook for mere likes and shares!

2) Major factor influencing the current young yen is this social media with stupidest challenges they influence the kids to do such acts. Remember some app in the mobile that took most of the small kids that lead them to have a suicidal tendency?! Similarly, this is another horrendous act or challenge thrown around.

I honestly want government or law to enforce a rule to punish those who create these kind of challenges be it on or off social media.

Whilst technology saves lives in most of the areas, humans utilising the same are screwing it up on a whole new level.

God save these young immatured minds and those who face the stupidest wrath of these kids.

Last edited by gururajrv : 4th December 2018 at 15:50.
gururajrv is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th December 2018, 16:26   #37
Distinguished - BHPian

It seems there has been clash beetween locals and group of students over this stupidity.

Screenshot of news report-
The "Nillu-Nillu" (Stop-Stop) Challenge: Fools are jumping in front of vehicles-screenshot_20181204162425.png

mpksuhas is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th December 2018, 12:10   #38
Senior - BHPian

Absolutely silly, there is no other way to describe it and the risks of this towards bodily harm are clear to see.

I know it is social media driven but i wish people would see beyond the likes they will get for pulling of a stunt like this - sure , maybe your video gets a few likes - like the idiot from the mumbai local train - but do you become a star , an internet celebrity , will you start making money suddenly - the answer is no !

Your video will be one of the millions which are uploaded every day , will become irrelevant when the next challenge or trend comes along and the people who do like your video are going to be for the most part those who are having fun on your behalf and would never do something like this themselves.
puchoo is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks