Team-BHP - Demonstration of VIP protection by the CISF using Ambassador cars
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   Demonstration of VIP protection by the CISF using Ambassador cars (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/207562-demonstration-vip-protection-cisf-using-ambassador-cars.html)

Love the drift skills of these guys.

View video from 1 hr 23 min onwards

https://youtu.be/IiyykcqsxpU

Mods can move it to appropriate location

Someone forwarded this few days back on WA. Goosebumps inspiring stuff.

That Jawan jumping in through the window during escape was money shot for me.

Thanks @lambuhere1
Loved the Kalari display and the j turn with the ambys. clap:
The camera angle wasn't optimal to capture the isolation of the threat vehicle, that manouver too seemed to be neatly done.

The hijacked bus intervention seemed a little too optimistic.
Hope the guys didn't reveal too much of their tactics.

Cant believe I just encountered guys of this caliber in Delhi and Blore airport 2 days ago!

I shall see them with a lot more respect from next visit around them surely, where ever it is.

PS - These same guys are around major IT companies premises in Bangalore. You guys should feel a bit more safer now!

The video mentions about them providing services to Infosys and I have many a times seen their vans patrolling Infy campuses. I am assuming that Infy is paying for their services to the Government.

OT - the gypsy in which Modi rides in the beginning has the spelling of Industrial spelt wrong, just below the front windscreen. Its spelt as Industrail. Not sure how this was missed

Demonstration of VIP protection by the CISF using Ambassador cars-untitled.jpg

Loved the J turns

Yes - Infosys and Wipro pay for their services as also Reliance

Quote:

Originally Posted by Relax&Cruise (Post 4559194)
Hope the guys didn't reveal too much of their tactics.

That was more of a show to impress the crowds. Today's terrorists aren't that naive, and the security forces obviously won't be showing their real tactics in public.

Just watch the Republic Day footage of how they guard the president or the prime minister or the guest of honour, and compare with the above clip and you can see for yourself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeybee (Post 4559287)
That was more of a show to impress the crowds. Today's terrorists aren't that naive, and the security forces obviously won't be showing their real tactics in public.

Don't be so sure, they are naive enough to blow themselves for someone else's agenda, surely not the sharpest tool in the box. lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lambuhere1 (Post 4559166)
Love the drift skills of these guys.

Not just the skills, but also the ancient hardware!

Or it could be entirely possible that the Amby shell is used to hide a totally different monster underneath. The way the cars move is something else.

Kudos to the CISF for showcasing some parts of their training. I'm sure the scores of VIPs they have under their protection would be knowing there are in the right hands.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackwasp (Post 4559560)
Kudos to the CISF for showcasing some parts of their training. I'm sure the scores of VIPs they have under their protection would be knowing there are in the right hands.

They are real amby used for training purposes and blow up causes.

:OT
Nevertheless, I have never doubted the skills and talent of our Men and Women in uniform rather only of those they are protecting! Are they really worth the protection?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Relax&Cruise (Post 4559301)
..., surely not the sharpest tool in the box. lol:

Got me in splits! :uncontrol

Brilliant stuff. Loved the J turn and it was spot on. I hope one day all the cops in India will demonstrate such skills :D.

Apart from the very well trained CISF men's performance to duck the attack, the agility of the 66-year old British design of our iconic Ambassadors is remarkable !

Those amby's are riding pretty low - I assume they are packing some decent armor, and the suspension is not holding up its end? or maybe its lowered on purpose?

Tata Sumo seems to be missing.

This Tata work horse was ( and still in someplaces) the active workhorse for many state police forces and politicians.

In fact, even the politicians in AP mainly used Sumos to transport their party workers. Tata Sumos became eponymous with the Rayalaseema factionists ( type of Gang wars) and even movies widely used fleets of these vehicles for the fictional portrayal- especially these vehicles were used for explosions. :deadhorse

Are the ambassadors used by the CISF in this drill modified in some wway ? They seem to have been stretched/elongated.