Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th February 2023, 12:28   #91

Re: Received a wrong traffic challan - Now what?

I received a wrong challan due to difference in one digit in the number. I have a bike & the picture showed a scooter. I had emailed automationpubbcp@ksp.gov but received no response & then check with @blrcitytraffic . they asked me to send email to above mail ID . I am not sure if the emails would work. I had a another fine pending to be paid & was wanting to pay pending fine before the 11th Feb deadline where in you get 50% off
Old 9th February 2023, 17:32   #92
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep_v_k View Post
I received a wrong challan due to difference in one digit in the number.
How do you check if the challan is removed? I checked my vehicle number in BTP site and nothing shows up. I sent only one email and it was fixed.
Old 10th February 2023, 11:48   #93

I checked on the BTP portal & i could still see the violation against my vehicle. If you do not see any violation against your vehicle then its been removed. Did you send email to automationpubbcp@ksp.gov ? and do you recollect as to how many days they took to remove it post your mail
Old 30th August 2023, 12:04   #94
BHPian

Hi Team-BHPians,
I received a WhatsApp forward which I wanted to share that's related to E-Challan scam and precautions to take.

Received a wrong traffic challan - Now what?-img20230830wa0000.jpg
Old 30th October 2023, 10:22   #95
BHPian

I was driving on the Yamuna Expressway a few days ago. My cruise control was set at the legal limit of 100. Today I have received a challan for overspending. The image shows that they detected my speed as 125kmph!! This is obviously wrong. The car wouldn't allow me to reach that speed without beeping annoyingly.

I have challenged the challan on Parivahan portal. But I have no proof, it's just my word against theirs. Is there any hope against this Rs 2000 challan?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks