Team-BHP - Our hero - Dhanush Menon - helps Karnataka Flood victims
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   Our hero - Dhanush Menon - helps Karnataka Flood victims (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/211992-our-hero-dhanush-menon-helps-karnataka-flood-victims.html)

Hat's off, Dhanush Menon

Our hero - Dhanush Menon - helps Karnataka Flood victims-annotation-20190811-222813.jpg

Proud of you, brother :thumbs up! Having such an exemplary person as part of our group is just incredible. Salute, man! Thank you for the work you've done for our beloved country. Respect :thumbs up.

EDIT: Dhanush elaborates on the rescue efforts - Click here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2La8pnnJAs

Hatsoff to you Mr. D

Have been a big fan of your beautiful travelogues and exceptional writing but this dimension of yours is even more beautiful even more inspiring.

With Respect

Really happy and proud to have him as a friend and brother. Keep going and may God bless you and your family. clap::thumbs up

He comes on at 4:05 in that video. The XUV500 is definitely proud of his master and so are we.

Massive respect, sir. :thumbs up

Great to know and thanks for sharing GTO.
Hats off Dhanush.

Dear Dhanush, on behalf of the Indian people please accept gratitude and deep thanks for your brave and selfless actions. The heart swells with pride and hope knowing men like you serve this country. You did it last year and now you did it again. Chopper pilots rock. God bless you.
Warm regard

Narayan

Awesome Dhanush. You were there last year for Kerala and this year for Karnataka. So proud of you. Keep going man

Superb Dhanush.

Respect for you and your team.

Awesome work Dhanush. Immense respect! Thank you for your wonderful work.

Glad to be your friend and here's something to bring back memories (our first meet) :D.

Our hero - Dhanush Menon - helps Karnataka Flood victims-10.jpg

Commander Dhanush Menon,

I salute you all in the forces !!!

India can breathe easy because of you all.

Wow, awesome!

Thank you Dhanush for all your efforts. It is an honour to know you personally and call you my friend. On a lighter note, I hope the respect doesn't grow to an extent that I can no longer Photoshop your face on cartoon characters ..... you know what I mean:D

For sure, you make us all proud with your great work. Keep rocking!

Also, appreciate the idea of starting a new thread for Dhanush. This is the least we as a community can do to acknowledge his good work.

Cheers!

Hats off Commander Dhanush Menon / Mr D.

Was aware of your efforts in Kerala flood rescue operations last year, and this year for Karnataka. Keep going and making the nation proud. Respect. :)

Thank you so very much everyone. I feel really humbled and deeply touched at this moment. Never thought that I would ever get the privilege of a thread like this. Thanks a lot GTO for extending me this honour and everyone else for your very kind words.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 4636487)
Hat's off Dhanush Menon

Proud of you, brother :thumbs up! Having such an exemplary person as part of our group is just incredible. Salute, man! Thank you for the work you've done for our beloved country. Respect :thumbs up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thermodynamics (Post 4636499)
Hatsoff to you Mr. D

Have been a big fan of your beautiful travelogues and exeptional writing but this dimension of yours is even more beautiful even more inspiring.

With Respect

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBrad (Post 4636513)
Really happy and proud to have him as a friend and brother. Keep going and may God bless you and your family. clap::thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by jailbird_fynix (Post 4636520)
He comes on at 4:05 in that video. The XUV500 is definitely proud of his master and so are we.

Massive respect, sir. :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedmiester (Post 4636566)
Great to know and thanks for sharing GTO.
Hats off Dhanush.

Quote:

Originally Posted by V.Narayan (Post 4636582)
Dear Dhanush, on behalf of the Indian people please accept gratitude and deep thanks for your brave and selfless actions. The heart swells with pride and hope knowing men like you serve this country. You did it last year and now you did it again. Chopper pilots rock. God bless you.
Warm regard

Narayan

Quote:

Originally Posted by mallumowgli (Post 4636595)
Awesome Dhanush. You were there last year for Kerala and this year for Karnataka. So proud of you. Keep going man

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpksuhas (Post 4636613)
Superb Dhanush.

Respect for you and your team.

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 4636618)
Awesome work Dhanush. Immense respect! Thank you for your wonderful work.

Glad to be your friend and here's something to bring back memories (our first meet) :D.

Attachment 1904423

That's quite some memory. Back in 2013 right? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by vigsom (Post 4636644)
Commander Dhanush Menon,

I salute you all in the forces !!!

India can breathe easy because of you all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by voyageur (Post 4636645)
Wow, awesome!

Thank you Dhanush for all your efforts. It is an honour to know you personally and call you my friend. On a lighter note, I hope the respect doesn't grow to an extent that I can no longer Photoshop your face on cartoon characters ..... you know what I mean:D

For sure, you make us all proud with your great work. Keep rocking!

Also, appreciate the idea of starting a new thread for Dhanush. This is the least we as a community can do to acknowledge his good work.

Cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR (Post 4636650)
Hats off Commander Dhanush Menon / Mr D.

Was aware of your efforts in Kerala flood rescue operations last year, and this year for Karnataka. Keep going and making the nation proud. Respect. :)

Thanks a lot everyone once again. Really humbled by your kind thoughts and words.:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhanushmenon (Post 4636690)
Thank you very much everyone. I feel really humbled and deeply touched at this moment. Never thought that I would ever get the privilege of a thread like this. Thanks a lot GTO for extending me this honour and everyone else for your very kind words.

There's a video doing rounds of a woman in a rescue boat touching the boot clad feet of the NDRF team who rescued her and a few others. These saviours, while doing their duty, have saved precious lives and were at least the guardian angels if not God himself.

@dhanushmenon, salute to you, your team and thousands of others engaged actively in the rescue efforts. Proud of you all!

Hats off buddy. Keep up the good work. Being an ex serviceman myself I can relate to the good job you are doing.