Team-BHP > Street Experiences

Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2007, 20:23   #91
BANNED

I feel you missed the big chance being catapulted into limelight. If I were you I would have enjoyed my moment of glory .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyundai.Lover View Post
but i don't want to come in media's limelight.
Old 4th December 2007, 20:28   #92
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloo View Post
I feel you missed the big chance being catapulted into limelight. If I were you I would have enjoyed my moment of glory .
haha like in the ad where a college guy wanted to ome into limelight and a politian was giving his speed and suddenly he pushed polititian aside and came infront of the media cams and started shouting "Mummy Mummy"
Old 4th December 2007, 20:50   #93
Senior - BHPian

Hyundai Lover has become our Expressway Reporter.Well i am also not behind,See what i say today,it not an accident but a disaster waiting to happen.I saw 11 people aboard a Honda City. 11 imagine.

3 in the Boot.
5 in the Rear.
3 in the Front.

People were stuffed in the boot.See the pic attached and moreover he was doing 140+.When they saw me clicking pictures they also tried to chase me,Well it was my luck that i was in my corolla and got away easily but when they were chasing me they were doing 150+.Such people should not be allowed on the expressway.

Hyundai.Lover your comments on this please!!!

Old 4th December 2007, 21:23   #94
BHPian

@m4ugr8, Its a white board City ... looks like someone's driver is busting their car off

by the way how did the occupants see u taking pics from behind(with both rear view mirrors folded and boot open)??

Regards,
Old 4th December 2007, 22:04   #95
BHPian

11 people in NHC.
Did you check if there were any Guinness or Limca world record guys roaming around?
Old 4th December 2007, 22:07   #96
Senior - BHPian

^^heights..DICKEY MAIN AADMI LOG..!!
I guess the only thing left now is people being stuffed on the carrier of the car.
Old 4th December 2007, 22:19   #97
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amohit View Post
@m4ugr8, Its a white board City ... looks like someone's driver is busting their car off

by the way how did the occupants see u taking pics from behind(with both rear view mirrors folded and boot open)??

Regards,
The third person in the boot saw me....and then he spread the message..as i overtook all occupants were starring me.

@humyum
Thank god nobody was sharing the driver seat with the driver.I was hoping to see someone on the drivers lap but thank god there was no one...LOL

Last edited by m4ugr8 : 4th December 2007 at 22:21. Reason: missed on someting
Old 4th December 2007, 22:24   #98
BHPian

My Comments...... Wait let me relax myself first as i can't stop laughing to see this thing. Funniest thing i had ever seen.
11 of board and they tried to chase you? this is the best thing to see that make fall of the chair.
Old 4th December 2007, 22:26   #99
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amohit View Post

Regards,
that too on fast speed lane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
11 people in NHC.
Did you check if there were any Guinness or Limca world record guys roaming around?
hahaha damn man.

These pics should be given to the press. That speeds are not responsible, but the fools are responsible for it.
Old 4th December 2007, 22:33   #100
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
These pics should be given to the press. That speeds are not responsible, but the fools are responsible for it.
This pic should also go in the joke thread.When i first saw this i thought to call the police because i thought he was carrying Dead bodies.LOL.But then saw the legs moving.

Seriously people like these are responsible for accidents.The press idea is not bad.how about we mail the editior or TOI or HT to have a look at this thread.

Last edited by m4ugr8 : 4th December 2007 at 22:37.
Old 4th December 2007, 22:38   #101
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
The third person in the boot saw me....and then he spread the message..as i overtook all occupants were starring me.

@humyum
Thank god nobody was sharing the driver seat with the driver.I was hoping to see someone on the drivers lap but thank god there was no one...LOL
It was a DL car. I bet police on the delhi end must had stopped them and would had taken the car in the police station.

Man really this is rediculous, Just because of such people accidents are going on.
How many people in Uttar Pradesh or in Delhi knows how to drive at high speeds? I think very few of them. Because they havnt got a chance to drive at such high speeds due to lovely highways in India.

I still wonder How the Hell in this world he thought of chasing a car at 140+ kmph and that too 11 people on board.

This should be done for these type of people, >>>

risking their life, risking life of the people sitting in the car and risking life of the people driving on expressways.
But still at the pic. nice one hats off to m4ugr8 and also for the driver of NHC.
Old 4th December 2007, 22:42   #102
BHPian

Quote:
This pic should also go in the joke thread.When i first saw this i thought to call the police because i thought he was carrying Dead bodies.LOL.But then saw the legs moving.

Seriously people like these are responsible for accidents.The press idea is not bad.how about we mail the editior or TOI or HT to have a look at this thread.
Please don't involve media on this forum, they can ruin the fun and passion of this forum like anything. You know they can do anything to make a masala news for their T.V channels. Its just if NHC people havnt noted your number, they can directly reach you too because they had seen you clicking their snaps.
Old 4th December 2007, 22:46   #103
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Please don't involve media on this forum, they can ruin the fun and passion of this forum like anything. You know they can do anything to make a masala news for their T.V channels. Its just if NHC people havnt noted your number, they can directly reach you too because they had seen you clicking their snaps.
Yaa rite.These guys must have noted my number for sure.And you never know when i might run into them.
Old 4th December 2007, 22:48   #104
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
nice one hats off to m4ugr8 and also for the driver of NHC.
The driver deserves to be given a beating.Just imagine how is he driving,He cannot see a thing in the rear.All Side door mirrors closed,Boot up so he cant see with the inside rear view mirror.Going at 140+,trying to chase another car.What else???
Old 4th December 2007, 22:49   #105
BHPian

Quote:

You should had done this, 3 weeks back i called up the patrol police for a black ford fiesta 1.6L, who tried to mess with me for no good reason.

I was on the highspeed lane, left side truck and i was overtaking the truck and M800 just infront of me. this guy came and started honking the horn cont. I asked him to stop honking and pointed towards m800 how i can give the side to him. He cont. honking at me and dippers. i gave him side after overtaking the truck, he was saying something and suddenly turned his car towards mine thinking that i will be scared of him. lol now the chase started i called up the cops and told them his number and they were waiting for him... I smoked him badly so that he should keep his car at high speeds and just before the check post i slowed down so that he should cont. running at same speed (at the same curve where the accident occured), you had seen a closing lane for truck checkpost. there police stopped him hahaha and when i crossed him i was honking and laughing like anything and he was looking at me in anger.

Last edited by Hyundai.Lover : 4th December 2007 at 22:51.

Most Viewed