Team-BHP > Street Experiences

Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2007, 22:51   #106
BANNED

11 people on NHC doing 150+ speeds , who says NHC is underpowered
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
I saw 11 people aboard a Honda City. but when they were chasing me they were doing 150+.
Old 4th December 2007, 22:53   #107
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyundai.Lover View Post
You should had done this, 3 weeks back i called up the patrol police for a black ford fiesta 1.6L, who tried to mess with me for no good reason.

I was on the highspeed lane, left side truck and i was overtaking the truck and M800 just infront of me. this guy came and started honking the horn cont. I asked him to stop honking and pointed towards m800 how i can give the side to him. He cont. honking at me and dippers. i gave him side after overtaking the truck, he was saying something and suddenly turned his car towards mine thinking that i will be scared of him. lol now the chase started i called up the cops and told them his number and they were waiting for him... I smoked him badly so that he should keep his car at high speeds and just before the check post i slowed down so that he should cont. running at same speed (at the same curve where the accident occured), you had seen a closing lane for truck checkpost. there police stopped him hahaha and when i crossed him i was honking and laughing like anything and he was looking at me in anger.
You can write a book on incidents on expressway.Everytime you have a new story.Hey can you post the number of the patrol car,can be handy for me if somebody tries to mess with me,but i would prefer taking matters into my own hands.
Old 4th December 2007, 22:54   #108
BHPian

Quote:
The driver deserves to be given a beating.Just imagine how is he driving,He cannot see a thing in the rear.All Side door mirrors closed,Boot up so he cant see with the inside rear view mirror.Going at 140+,trying to chase another car.What else???
Beat him beat Him
Old 4th December 2007, 22:55   #109
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloo View Post
who says NHC is underpowered
It may have lesser output figures, but is well geared to use those limited horses very effectively.
Old 4th December 2007, 23:03   #110
BHPian

Quote:
You can write a book on incidents on expressway.Everytime you have a new story.Hey can you post the number of the patrol car,can be handy for me if somebody tries to mess with me,but i would prefer taking matters into my own hands.
my cousin have it, he was sitting next to me on that day. will let you know tommorrow, or you can see number just above patrol police booths in bet. i think 5-6 booths comes on the way. yeah, really..... it happens a lot to me. The major problem is i can't tolerate if a person honks at me cont. for no good reason or for non sense things. I give him a good ans. thats why i have stories with me.
Tommorrow just drive at 60-70 kmph and don't even touch 100 kmph and see the non sense driving of few people on expressways and from tommorrow you will also have new new stories. Most of the time i drives at 60-70 kmph and that day also when you passed me, i was at 60-70 kmph.
Old 4th December 2007, 23:11   #111
BHPian

Oh Boy!! Look what i got... I think you need to dial 100 itself for patrol. Told ya my cousin called them up. I will let you know abt it or you can see on the patrol booths.

Read this Interesting one...

GPS to monitor Noida highway

Vehicles carrying ladders, for maintaining streetlights etc, and tractors carrying cleaning equipment would also be GPS-enabled. Naik says that ‘‘with increased monitoring there cannot be any excuse’’.

and i was laughing GPS on Patrol Taveras.

Last edited by Hyundai.Lover : 4th December 2007 at 23:14.
Old 4th December 2007, 23:55   #112
BHPian

HAHAHA... still laughing from the NHC pics. Forwarded the link to nearly everyone i know.
Funny and yet serious in how it reminds us that driving technique in india involves avoiding idiots or maniacs with death wishes such as these. Also to maintain a sensible speed even when the roads are absolutely adorable cause no matter how good you are some chimpanzee behind a wheel may just cause the unthinkable.
Old 5th December 2007, 01:28   #113
Distinguished - BHPian

The most ridiculous thing ever seen on this thread is the pic of 11 folks in an NHC. I think that pic deserves an Getty images award
Old 5th December 2007, 22:02   #114
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Oh Boy!! Look what i got... I think you need to dial 100 itself for patrol. Told ya my cousin called them up. I will let you know abt it or you can see on the patrol booths.

Read this Interesting one...

GPS to monitor Noida highway

Vehicles carrying ladders, for maintaining streetlights etc, and tractors carrying cleaning equipment would also be GPS-enabled. Naik says that ‘‘with increased monitoring there cannot be any excuse’’.

and i was laughing GPS on Patrol Taveras.
I guess they will work for 1 week and would be shut down as the patrol car drivers do sleep under the shed.
Old 5th December 2007, 22:23   #115
Team-BHP Support

GPS and what not. Only if they educated govt vehicles to drive on the correct side of the road
Old 5th December 2007, 23:08   #116
BHPian

Quote:
I guess they will work for 1 week and would be shut down as the patrol car drivers do sleep under the shed.
hahaha True

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
GPS and what not. Only if they educated govt vehicles to drive on the correct side of the road
In ghaziabad and in few parts of noida, there is a rule to break traffic rules,
Nobody cares of traffic lights, A Red Light means this is the green light, then Green Light is always a green light.

Thank God, today no accidents but yes, hotch potch driving can be seen on expressway, Bikers running on high speed lanes, and bla bla same story. But nothing special Today.
Old 6th December 2007, 10:18   #117
BANNED

That vehicle is called "The interceptor" in Karnataka. But instead of Versa, it is mounted on Force motor's Trax (most likeley). Read about it here http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/648320-post111.html
So we can assume the vehicle is doing its duty
Quote:
Thank God, today no accidents but yes, hotch potch driving can be seen on expressway, Bikers running on high speed lanes, and bla bla same story. But nothing special Today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Ghaziabad Police has a full fledged Interceptor setup in a Versa.
Old 7th December 2007, 00:29   #118
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloo View Post
That vehicle is called "The interceptor" in Karnataka. But instead of Versa, it is mounted on Force motor's Trax (most likeley). Read about it here http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/648320-post111.html
So we can assume the vehicle is doing its duty
getting this error...
Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

please provide the valid link
Old 7th December 2007, 00:34   #119
BANNED

Mods found the post irrelevant & remove it. So you are getting that error. Please see these
Quote:
getting this error...
Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

please provide the valid link
Old 9th April 2008, 21:03   #120
Senior - BHPian

Saw two Accidents on the Expressway!!! Dunno what happened, If anybody was injured or not, But the cars were banged up bad!!!
Attached Thumbnails
The Expressway to Hell-03032008002.jpg  

The Expressway to Hell-09042008001.jpg  

Most Viewed