Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th February 2020, 16:17   #1
Senior - BHPian

Zoomcar 7th anniversary offer: Free self-drive rentals with 50% discount & 50% cashback

Zoomcar is celebrating its 7th anniversary this year. To mark the occasion, the company is offering 100% off on all self-drive rental bookings made on February 13, 14 and 15 for a travel period between February 21 and August 10, 2020.

Zoomcar 7th anniversary offer: Free self-drive rentals with 50% discount & 50% cashback-self-drive-spectacle.jpg

Customers will be able to avail a flat discount of 50% on their initial booking and an additional 50% cashback in the form of Zoom credits. The Zoom credits will be disbursed into the customers’ account within 7 days of their respective trip completion.

Besides this, Zoomcar will not charge any cancellation fee on advance bookings. Customers who are a part of the Supermiles club will have early access to the sale from 6 pm onwards on February 12.

Zoomcar is also offering Free Flight Vouchers from Wego, Experiential Holiday Vouchers for 10 couples from Sterling and a free 3 month FIT KIT Membership from Growfitter and Fitness Kitt worth Rs. 15,000 for 20 lucky winners.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 13th February 2020, 07:55   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

re: Zoomcar 7th anniversary offer: Free self-drive rentals with 50% discount & 50% cashback

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Customers will be able to avail a flat discount of 50% on their initial booking and an additional 50% cashback in the form of Zoom credits.
God bless the venture capitalists for making things so cheap for us everywhere, be it app-based cabs, food delivery, self-drive rentals and what not. Won't last forever though.

Personally, I wish ZoomCar had used this money to upgrade its fleet instead. The age, abuse & poor maintenance is showing.
GTO is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 13th February 2020, 13:14   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Zoomcar 7th anniversary offer: Free self-drive rentals with 50% discount & 50% cashback

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
God bless the venture capitalists for making things so cheap for us everywhere, be it app-based cabs, food delivery, self-drive rentals and what not. Won't last forever though.

Personally, I wish ZoomCar had used this money to upgrade its fleet instead. The age, abuse & poor maintenance is showing.
Aren't the cars outsourced? I heard Zoomcar is out ownership model.
Old 14th February 2020, 14:35   #4
BHPian

Re: Zoomcar 7th anniversary offer: Free self-drive rentals with 50% discount & 50% cashback

Something looks amiss here.

Few days back I was looking to rent a SUV for 12-hrs. I had sworn off Zoomcar, but did check their prices for a Scorpio. The prices were more or less comparable between Revv and Zoomcar.

I do the same today (to check out their offers), their listed prices have become 2x for the same booking conditions while Revv reports same earlier prices!

I don't see any need for such a ploy by zoomcar. It does not seem to accomplish anything. If at all anything, just adds a spec of dust to an already sullied name.
Miyata is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks