Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th June 2020, 11:09   #76
BHPian

Re: Anyone in need of an Emergency Traffic Pass?

Latest info on KA's Seva Sindhu website seems to say that no pass needed for exiting KA.

For entering KA, only submission of an application (ie. acknowledgement) is needed, approval not needed.

My problem is that even the submission of the application isn't going thru, for entering KA. Keeps giving one error or the other in the final stage, either like: "Your application has errors" or a fresh page with some illegible error. Have tried atleast 7-8 times till now in the last 3 hours!

I need to bring my senior citizen parents (one of whom is blind) from Thane to Blore by pvt car, and have tried all kinds: Elderly, Human distress, Serious illness, etc. All give the errors.

Anyone else facing similar problems with KA entry application?

Or have they intentionally programmed it to disable submission of application for entry into KA from MH? If thats the case, I'd have preferred notes on that page saying so, rather than what looks like a website error.

Last edited by vharihar : 5th June 2020 at 11:31.
vharihar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th June 2020, 17:35   #77
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vharihar View Post
My problem is that even the submission of the application isn't going thru, for entering KA. Keeps giving one error or the other in the final stage, either like: "Your application has errors" or a fresh page with some illegible error. Have tried atleast 7-8 times till now in the last 3 hours!
Try it in a different browser. I faced a similar issue when I applied for TN pass in TN website. But when I tried the same via Chrome browser, it worked.

Also, try avoiding special characters.
arun_josie is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th June 2020, 17:50   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vharihar View Post
Anyone else facing similar problems with KA entry application?
It seems a few are facing this issue as per the discussion channel on the Official Telegram channel : https://t.me/Karnataka_KoViD19_Broadcast

This is the official response to one of the queries:
"Please call Seva Sindhu helpline number 080 - 22955401 /080 - 22955406 to ease your travel request queries."
bejoy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th June 2020, 21:35   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
Try it in a different browser. I faced a similar issue when I applied for TN pass in TN website. But when I tried the same via Chrome browser, it worked.

Also, try avoiding special characters.
I always use Chrome.

Eventually it worked (yesterday late evening). So I have a submitted application now!
vharihar is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks