Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2007, 23:53   #31
Senior - BHPian

ohh man thank god you all are safe, read all about shocked me.... in just a fraction of a second things turned off wild,I am happy everyone of you are fine,rest for the car you can always get the new one..relax and please dont think much about the incident..
Old 14th March 2007, 00:59   #32
Team-BHP Support

Thank god someone at least said it (TypeONegative). That guy should have been hanged, then and there. The KSRTC driver, although overspeeding, probably could not foresee the events just as kpzen could not. But it all started because of that callous Amby driver.

Unfortunately most of these "drivers" do not differentiate between a highway driving and a stroll in their backyard!

KPZen... buddy do not even think about the car. It crumpled and saved you all. You will have a replacement sooner than later. The moot point is you all survived and in the process probably learnt to be even more cautious of all these nuts on the roads. You will be an even better driver for it all.

Last edited by Rehaan : 14th March 2007 at 11:26.
Old 14th March 2007, 10:42   #33
Team-BHP Support

Prajesh, really sorry about the accident. Reading through the post made my heart skip a beat. Hope your relatives as well as yourself recover fast, and forget about the episode without letting it bog down your lives.
Old 14th March 2007, 11:24   #34
BHPian

Wow - Looking at the before and after pictures you had a miraculous escape! The fact that all of you emerged from such a horrific accident (relatively) unhurt should answer a lot of people who gripe about the lack of safety features in this car.
Old 14th March 2007, 11:28   #35
BHPian

reading your narration of the accident,i felt i was in your alto at that time-very scary!!thank GOD the injuries are comparitively minimal and that you escaped without any permanent damages.forget the car-its always secondary!!

hope you come out of your bad experience soon and continue to enjoy driving.and of course,keep a watch for idiots such as that amby fellow on the road!!
Old 14th March 2007, 11:43   #36
Senior - BHPian

Am really sorry about the accident kpzen. But thank God you and your kin came out of it without any major damage. Wish you all a speedy recovery.
RIP KL 01 AG 8437, you did your job and protected your occupants.
Old 14th March 2007, 14:36   #37
BHPian

Zen Bhai,

Really unexpected incident that happened to you and by God's grace all of them saved their life. Hope all must have recovering from their injuries.

Though I met 1 or 2 incident, luckily I was saved off by God itself. At that moment itself I have a thought that such situations can be avoided by me itself while overtaking or turning at wrong decisions. Then the very next time itself I mentally take a decision not to repeat that kind of situation.

Wishing you all a Speedy Recovery..

BIJU
Old 14th March 2007, 15:21   #38
BHPian

hey kpzen,

sorry to hear abt the incident..glad that all of you are out of it with minor injuries.

KSRTC/pvt buses in KL know only one type of driving....Flat out.these guys drive as if they own the road!! he woudnt ve slowed down seeing you overtake the amby.

I always honk while i overtake even at the cost of annoying people(doubt if it would help with drivers like the amby guy in your case with left indicator on & turning right!!).you never know whats in store.

forget the incident (though easier said than done) enjoy driving...
Old 14th March 2007, 15:51   #39
Senior - BHPian

Man Prajesh, this was one SCARY experience, more so when one sees the snaps. A second life, no doubt about that. Thank God! Man oh man........

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks