Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th August 2020, 17:25   #1
Senior - BHPian

FASTag crosses 86 million transactions in July 2020

According to National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), the number of FASTag transactions in July 2020 crossed 86.26 million with a total transaction value of Rs. 1,623.30 crore.

FASTag crosses 86 million transactions in July 2020-netc-fastag-official-logo.jpg

Transactions under the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) program jumped 54% compared to the previous two months. In June 2020, the transaction count was 81.92 million with transaction value of Rs. 1,511.93 crore.

More than 18.09 million FASTags have been issued since they were launched 4 years ago. At present, there are 26 member banks that are issuing FASTags.

Today, more than 693 toll plazas including 48 state toll plazas and 20 city toll plazas accept FASTags. NPCI hopes more people will start using FASTags in the future as contactless toll payment facilities are introduced at state highways, city toll plazas and parking lots.

NPCI has also announced expansion of its 100% contactless and interoperable parking solution with FASTag in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Bangalore. The system is already operational at GMR Hyderabad International Airport.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 11th August 2020 at 17:27.
TusharK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th August 2020, 00:26   #2
BHPian

Re: FASTag crosses 86 million transactions in July 2020

I got the IDFC Bank Fastag and must tell everyone, do not go for it.

I got it at the time of delivery from the dealership (not free, paid Rs.650 for it) in January 2020. I added a balance but then the lock down happened. I used it for the 1st time last month, i crossed the toll and the next day (a sunday) I received a message that my fastag is blacklisted. I did everything in my patience and power but did not help. Finally updated the dealership management and they got the issue resolved.

I am waiting for the balance to be finished, then will go for some other service provider bu not use this card.
Old 12th August 2020, 06:44   #3
Senior - BHPian

Do you know what they did to resolve? And why it showed up blacklisted? I am asking this because my Fastag From ICICI having adequate showed up blacklisted and I had to replace the tag.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks