Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2007, 08:45   #31
BHPian

Screw his happiness, make him cry. These idiots affiliate themselves with some Union or the other and think that they are the kings of the world.

Some real nice words are coming to mind, but can't post em here.
Old 7th June 2007, 10:12   #32
Team-BHP Support

Nikki, sad to see what happened to your car. Atleast you have your contacts, and make sure you put them to good use. What about people like me who moan the lack of them, should the need arise?

One moronic biker smacked the back on my car this morning while i was waiting in dead-still traffic on the ORR in Bangalore. He fled away after that. I inspected the rear, but no harm apparently.

When will these people learn to respect other's property?

I re-emphasize what my signature says. Look below :
Old 7th June 2007, 10:40   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
One moronic biker smacked the back on my car this morning while i was waiting in dead-still traffic on the ORR in Bangalore. He fled away after that. I inspected the rear, but no harm apparently.
Ben..!

Glad to hear there's no damage to your Ikon...!Ikon is pretty strong I've also experienced similar situation when a biker has smacked it from behind but luckily no damage was to be seen.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
I re-emphasize what my signature says. Look below :
Haha...!
Ashok Leyland truck & Safari both have similar chassis construction...The latter will also do the job for u....
Old 7th June 2007, 11:09   #34
Team-BHP Support

kpzen, It wasnt a high speed smack, so wasnt expecting amy major damage anyways. He was trying to wriggle between my car, and another vehicle behind me. The guy didnt even turn back once to check. No one seems to be accountable for their actions here.

Safari or a Scorpio would do for the time being in my case, ie till i decide to leave the country for good. Cant take the nonsense thats being dished out here almost on a daily basis, named traffic.

Sorry I'm going off-topic.
Old 7th June 2007, 15:35   #35
Senior - BHPian

Hey nikki really sorry about the accident dude. The tale is the same here in bangalore to, coz the auto-wala's are a league of nit-wits themselves.

Turn right or left based on mood-swings . Wished some birds always found their(auto-drivers) heads for droppings.

Quote:
Safari or a Scorpio would do for the time being in my case, ie till i decide to leave the country for good. Cant take the nonsense thats being dished out here almost on a daily basis
JCB would ideal and I did love to own one.
Old 7th June 2007, 19:03   #36
BANNED

Huh! I missed this thread.

Sorry to hear about your car man. That was kinda shockker! I know how careful and loving you are with your ride and I can understand the hurting feeling.

We hope to see the thing spanking new on Saturday.

And don't let this eat your motoring spirits dude!
Old 7th June 2007, 19:13   #37
Senior - BHPian

That hurts a lot. But got used to it after ending up with similar situation for more than 3-5 times.
Old 7th June 2007, 20:45   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Huh! I missed this thread.

Sorry to hear about your car man. That was kinda shockker! I know how careful and loving you are with your ride and I can understand the hurting feeling.

We hope to see the thing spanking new on Saturday.

And don't let this eat your motoring spirits dude!
No way dude....!!! Am a happy man now! I succussfully managed to really 'screw' that idiot beyond the worst way he expected! His own seniors made him apologise for whatever he has done to me...! The said seniors made sure that I recd the depreciation amount from him which the insurance surveyor passed on to me!! On top of all this, he is no more a 'leader' from today onwards!! Mr.Suga**** will never ever do that to anybody in his life time!!
I had to shell out lota things to make this happen...still...am really happy now!
Old 7th June 2007, 21:56   #39
Distinguished - BHPian

Its nice that you got your just. But this episode exacerbates the reality in this country today: lack of unconditional justice to the common man on the street.
Old 7th June 2007, 22:30   #40
BHPian

i hate these damn 3 wheelers!!!
i have heard of the traffic in kerela from kp but man if you come to delhi sometime do visit faridabad lot of scooterwalas roaming without a indicator and you have jam your brakes.....
Old 8th June 2007, 12:12   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkibike View Post
I had to shell out lota things to make this happen...still...am really happy now!
Is it a break-even or you spent extra. Either case, my personal opinion is not worth spending your time at the same time setting out bad terms with those guys (auto wallahs).

If the influential person helps you out of relationship thats a different matter altogether. Helping out in compensation for other benefits will not help for the possible problem arises out of this incident.
Old 8th June 2007, 14:16   #42
BHPian

Nikki that a real big smooch on the car, sorry to hear about the accident, about the auto guy (union leader) guess he was setting an example for his fellow members with his behavior.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks