Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st June 2007, 16:31   #31
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Adya might as well adorn a blue superman costume! Great support, man. I am sure you have a big treat waiting for you in new bombay.

Cars have a zillion moving parts and, unfortunately, things can go wrong with even the most reliable of them.
Old 21st June 2007, 16:42   #32
Senior - BHPian

Cheers to the TBHP spirit. Its amazing how close one gets to so many people here on the forum. I've personally met several members in the South who are like family now - name any city in the south and there's a TBHPian to meet you there!

This is one amazing brotherhood, as Adya proved. Normally_Unbolted you can now rest assured that the next time your bolt falls off there are enough nuts around to come to your rescue!
Old 21st June 2007, 16:43   #33
Distinguished - BHPian

One thing is for sure and has been re-iterated with this incident. With Team-BHP, you are never alone and helpless.

No matter what happens, sooner or later, a member will help you.

Edit: Steer and me said the same thing at the same time!

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 21st June 2007 at 16:45.
Old 26th June 2007, 11:03   #34
Team-BHP Support

Just after seeing this thread i had a fairly scary ride in a friends car on the highway, and i could tell the tie rods has a little toooo much play in them. That made me start thinking about the consequences of a tierod failing etc....

Then, just today i saw this car at a stop sign just about to turn left onto the highway, however, just as the car came to a halt there was a little screech.
I looked on the left, and the left front tire was turned to the right, i looked on the right and the right front tyre was turned to the left !!!

Talk about good timing, a few seconds later and they would have been going down the highway @ 70mph!

cya
R
Old 28th June 2007, 20:48   #35
BHPian

@rehaan which car was this and sounds more like an offroader going snap!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks