Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th March 2023, 13:22   #31
BHPian

Re: Advocate harasses a few lady bikers on NICE road

Had he attempted the same stunt with a male riding group, things wouldnt have been so lenient enough to be going to the police.

Last edited by 100Kmphormore : 8th March 2023 at 13:25.
100Kmphormore is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 8th March 2023, 13:36   #32
BHPian

Looks like he just threw a stone at a beehive. The location is already shared in Gmap, reviews are pouring in and this place will soon become a pitstop for biker gangs. We'll get to know this weekend.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 8th March 2023 at 14:55. Reason: Minor typo.
d.w.w. is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 8th March 2023, 14:01   #33
BHPian

While the advocate and his father were certainly acting like they were touched in the head, at first reading the post, I thought the man suddenly snatched the keys without warning and harassed the ladies. But that was not the case.
They should have escalated the situation and simply moved on. Why bother getting into annoyance just to prove a point?
MiSiMa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th March 2023, 14:23   #34
KPR
BANNED

Please change the word in title 'Advocate' to 'Adversary'. He deserves that. Who is he? A male chauvinist?

Last edited by Aditya : 8th March 2023 at 17:40. Reason: Word deleted
Old 8th March 2023, 14:43   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebring View Post
If this lawyer is ever convicted, I'll eat my socks. Lawyers carry this 'you cant touch me' attitude in Bengaluru. He will harass the girls in court, in fact. The police will call for a truce, Im guessing
Actually in this case, it doesn't matter what the lawyer can do.

Nothing stops the larger biker community now from not letting this issue die down. As someone mentioned in this thread, there are plans to organize rides with the sole intention of stopping at the same point. And they can start to organize it regularly. It a matter of many against one now.
PearlJam is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 8th March 2023, 14:44   #36
BHPian

Can someone explain what happened after the keys were taken away forcibly? Did the bikers seek help from their biking circles or did the reporting to police on their own?
airguitar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th March 2023, 14:50   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by airguitar View Post
Can someone explain what happened after the keys were taken away forcibly? Did the bikers seek help from their biking circles or did the reporting to police on their own?
From What limited information I got or understood - (I could be wrong here) the keys were not given back to the lady even when the cops came and our protagonist gave the key only when he came to the station.
Captain Slow is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th March 2023, 15:59   #38
BHPian

i am curious about that gate and the fruits that are behind it and since he has pin pointed the location to perfection, it is just a matter of time before that area gets investigated thoroughly. Trying to arm twist and make his point is quite foolish and very short sighted. Payback time is fast approaching.
Old 8th March 2023, 16:12   #39
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by airguitar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
From What limited information I got or understood - (I could be wrong here) the keys were not given back to the lady even when the cops came and our protagonist gave the key only when he came to the station.
From following some biker vlogs on YT on this matter who was present at the cops station, the key as per the advocate was taken since the riders had committed a crime and would escape the scene. Which was why he didn't give it to the Hoysala cops either, who the girls had called after, when they asked for it.
First he asks them to leave and then he takes a key so they cannot leave. Looks like he studied law just to fight his property's case.
tharian is online now   (11) Thanks
Old 8th March 2023, 16:14   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlJam View Post
Actually in this case, it doesn't matter what the lawyer can do.

Nothing stops the larger biker community now from not letting this issue die down. As someone mentioned in this thread, there are plans to organize rides with the sole intention of stopping at the same point. And they can start to organize it regularly. It a matter of many against one now.
Is that right ? To do similar to what he did ? I think if people are crowding, police can take action given the intent is just to harass. How law abiding we the citizens of this country are
PreludeSH is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th March 2023, 16:14   #41
BHPian

This is the exact coordinates in the G-map.
https://goo.gl/maps/FqWVq1NmuY5CD8146
This is the exact location of the exit from the Bannerghatta Road toll towards Hosur Road.
I was also curious about this property whenever I crossed Bannerghatta Road Toll. I assumed this was Nice Road property for Bannerghatta Road toll employees. (to stay for night/day)
Took 7 hours to take a FIR? This is ridiculous. Keep updating this thread until this guy is punished.

Advocate harasses a few lady bikers on NICE road-1.png

Advocate harasses a few lady bikers on NICE road-11.jpg

Advocate harasses a few lady bikers on NICE road-22.png

Last edited by JacksonStorm : 8th March 2023 at 16:42.
JacksonStorm is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 8th March 2023, 16:25   #42
BHPian

From what I read here the guy is absolutely in the wrong. But it seems like in our quest for justice to the bikers, many of us are willing to dole out justice on our own or by supporting to harass the guy by disclosing his location etc. We need to understand that there may be others in the family who did no wrong and have to face the unnecessary trouble that everyone seems to be planning to do on their own way or by cheering and supporting such acts.

Wishing for the guy to be punished is different from supporting peoples justice, which can make the others in the family also suffer.

Last edited by vamsi.kona : 8th March 2023 at 16:50. Reason: spelling mistakes
vamsi.kona is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 8th March 2023, 17:01   #43
BHPian

Actually these type of Creatures are present all over and they understand only one language the Lath Mode (Bamboo). Our Wing Co Abhinandan had a cup of tea in Pakistan and this Looser is acting smart with Nari Shakti.
Wason4699 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th March 2023, 17:55   #44
Senior - BHPian

Aiyyoo Manjunatha! You could just use some common sense, these guys behave like entitled souls. Good that the video is now viral, he will think twice before harassing anyone in the future.
Old 8th March 2023, 18:10   #45
BHPian

I saw this yesterday on Instagram and it enraged me! Bullies and thugs!! And the second someone starts throwing ‘advocate’ around like that, you know they’re goons who use the system to harass people. I bet his car carries that sticker! We see it all the time. I mean, I understand irritation if there actually was a gate and people stop and block it all the time (a terrible inconvenience to anyone who lives in Indranagar for example) but there isn’t! It’s got highway barricades on the side and they’re just sipping water peacefully! And that old geezer abusing like a whatnot not to mention the shitty response from the cops. I’m very glad these ladies politely questioned him and didn’t get intimidated. There are enough biker gangs around Bangalore for a thousand to descend on that place. Heck one should add a car rally, land up there, take selfies, drink chai and make a spectacle of it. I’d land up just to show solidarity! Harassment at the hands of all goons needs to end.
RT13 is offline   (3) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks