Team-BHP > Street Experiences

Search this Thread
Old 17th August 2007, 10:23   #31
BHPian

Morons

India TV is NOT a news channel. They are a bunch of morons who can air anything and everything that people will see; for the sake of TRPs. Just put it on anytime and you will see some s*** about Dhongi Babas, Mohabbat aur majhab or some Sardar in Punjab climbing a ladder which is kept on the seat of a bullet; without even wearing slippers. I am a journalism student and India TV is not journalism; it is something called yellow journalism. Sensationalizing stuff which will not affect the viewers/consumers in general but still lure them to view/consume it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
There's a channel called India TV?!
You may not be aware of it since it is probably not aired in the south. (Correct me if I'm wrong) Currently I'm at my native place (Uttar Pradesh) and hence come across this so called news channel while surfing thru channels. God forbid if it is aired in foreign countries; people will think it is India's national channel (India in the name) and only the stuff telecasted by them is what happens in India. Probably the Government of India should file a defamation suit against these morons.
Old 17th August 2007, 11:03   #32
Senior - BHPian

LOL . doomsday - you are getting quite Mad at this channel but yes you are right. Its the most pathetic channel on Air today. I do not even stop at this channel now. Its not worth it.
Old 30th September 2007, 00:57   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkochar View Post
BTW music background - Dhoom 2 OST !!!

hahaaha.... hillarious
Old 1st October 2007, 17:18   #34
BHPian

Ah! Which city was this? Why is the guy not locked up?

1. Driving without helmet.
2. Talking on the mobile.

BTW are there no specific laws about people driving around without their hands on the bikes handle? Lots of folk think it is a real cool thing to do, not realizing that it can be about the last thing they do even if as much as a medium size pebble happens to be there on the road or a pothole for that matter.

Most Viewed