Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th June 2023, 22:40   #61
BHPian

Re: Buying an additional car parking slot in my apartment complex | Advice, suggestions & issues

If you can get another independent one, go for it. Otherwise this is a no brainer anyway.
Old 13th June 2023, 07:59   #62

Re: Buying an additional car parking slot in my apartment complex | Advice, suggestions & issues

Few things from my experience:
1) additional car park is worth it. The rate goes up as supply comes down. You can rent it out if you are not using it.
2) back to back parking is a little cumbersome. But it's not a big issue. Try to get two separate parking if possible.
3) if you plan to stay in the house for atleast 10-15 years, an additional car will be required when offices open up for spouse or kids. It's better to opt for additional parking when buying a new house itself.
Old 15th June 2023, 01:03   #63
BHPian

It's a good deal. Go for it. Sequential parking slots are not bad if you own both. Over the time you can plan which car to park blocked and which not. Better to prioritize parking in the evening rather than shuffling cars around while running late for work in the morning.

Even if you are not planning to buy second car right now, it's Better to have, and not need, than to need, and not have.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks