Team-BHP - Take a look at this number plate!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   Take a look at this number plate! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/2694-take-look-number-plate.html)

fellas,

just saw this opel astra in front of my car at akbarally's chembur..and the first thing i noticed was this number plate.

come on...now this guy actually loves goa or is he trying to tempt fate??

cheers

I'm a Goan and I love Goa too. But, this kind of no. plate is totally unacceptable. Discipline and uniformity should be maintained.
I believe, a no. plate should bear just the registration no. and nothing else. Stickers and pictures, if any, should be taken off. I'm also against having nos. written in Devnagri script. Sadly, even some government cars don't follow these rules.

i remember seen a few plate's, one from Karnataka on a white accent which appeared "KAOS" thou the number was "KA-05". Just a wild looking font gave a different look,
the other was on an Indigo in which the last four number appeared as "BOSS"
the number were "8055".

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Aditya @ July 11 2004,00:04)]I'm also against having nos. written in Devnagri script. Sadly, even some government cars don't follow these rules.

Hey Aditya,

Not only are you against the devnagiri script on number plates, but so is the law!
It is illegal to have your number plate written in any language other than english i believe (remember reading that in the midday...am i right?)

cya
R

Yeah its not legal having the number plates in other languages.

This is nothing in front of a Zen having a long number plate.. showing "Maharashtra 01 ....." Now.. spelling of Maharashtra is bigger than Goa:;):

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Stratos @ July 11 2004,14:56)]Now.. spelling of Maharashtra is bigger than Goa

Lol

Ya even im against all kinda stuff written on number plate and wat all lang. ... Why cant people just keep it plain and simple

Definitely asking for trouble.
Next time you see him, ask him if he's gotten into trouble for it.

Yeah,

Once I saw a white Nissan at the Suman Nagar junction going towards Chembur take at the signal only to be brought to a screeching halt by the cops at the chowki.

I wondered why they stopped him. Then I see that his number plates were in Arabic or Urdu!!!!

Man how crazy can these guys get?

Cheers

I have seen lots of number plates in Bangalore written in Kannada Scripts...

Taxis and Autorikshaws top the list

bloody even the govt vehicles in karanataka have number plates spelled in local lingo i for one cant make out except for the numerics

this is nothing guys

my neighbour has a white skoda and a white elantra. the skoda has the proper no plates coz the father uses it, while the elantra has a plate on which it is written"GOD FATHER"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of those amercian plates!!!lol!

Well,i pity the Mercs owned by our politicians.They have nos. written in Hindi and Marathi.Infact i 1ce seen a White E class with the words "Mera Bharat Mahan" embossed in black on the bumper.Its usually spotted around h.r.

Keep Rockin!

This reminds me,

The other day i saw two really "interesting" ikons.

The first had 2 numberplates at the back (no V12, no jhol..both were the same number ) one in the regular place and on on the bumper.....quite strange!...i dont see the logic...

And the other ikon i saw had a rear spoiler... and instead of a LED stop-lamp on that spoiler they had mounted a motorbike's taillight!! quite an interesting mod!....lol

cya
R

talking about stop lights....a friend of my father who drives a permier padmini has a mirror (rear mirror) mounted where the 3rd stop light should me. told that in case anyone high beams him from behind the light reflects right back! also I noticed atleast 3 cars with maharashtra written in full (the esteem was in english, the zen was in hindhi/marathi, and the santro was not in any language I know but a tamil friend who was with me told me it looks like malyali) all one one drive last night.