Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2008, 20:49   #46
Senior - BHPian

Yes I had. Reported a rash driving by one of the call center cabs, I was asked about my name, where did I see the vehicle and the registration number of the vehicle. I gave the details and that was it. At least I had peace of mind.

Even though many of the cabs nowadays have speed limiters, all roads in Bangalore are either in very bad condition or having nicely built humps every 50 meters, thanks to the cabbies. Tell me a road in Bangalore where you can enjoy driving...! Ha! asking for too much!

Last edited by clevermax : 25th September 2008 at 20:52.
Old 26th September 2008, 11:09   #47
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWheels View Post
Sorry about your friend, SpitFire. Now I understand the origin of your frustration / anger. Missed this out earlier!
Irony is i met this guy on TBHP more then a year back, he eventually stopped posting and removed his ID from here. Met with an accident on IRR, didnt die on the spot (probably why it never came in the news) but after complications arising from the accident a month after, he was diabetics which was not known untill the accident.
Old 26th September 2008, 11:35   #48
BHPian

Spitfire you anger is indeed justified. These cabbies dont care a damn for the other drivers or pedestrians on the road.

About a years ago I was driving with my family towards Jayanagar 4th block when I forced stopped a cab from "Ocwen Financial" for rash driving at Sagar Appollo Hospital at Jayanagar. The driver states why are you angry if I have not hit your car on confronting him; he starts calling some people from his cell phone and says I will take care of you etc etc. Just then I saw a Traffic Cop passing on his motorcycle and waved him down for help and explained to him the situation. When the cop insisted on his DL he was not carrying one. I took this matter up to Ocwen but i had no response from anyone.

Irony is even companies dont batter a eyelid but show that they are concerned only when a major issue happens.
Old 26th September 2008, 16:42   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
... after complications arising from the accident a month after, he was diabetics which was not known untill the accident.
A strange twist of fate!!! :(

Very sad indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurrycane12 View Post
... I took this matter up to Ocwen but i had no response from anyone...Irony is even companies dont batter a eyelid but show that they are concerned only when a major issue happens.
I hope someone from here at T-BHP, from OCWEN, might take this matter up with their tranport department.
Old 27th September 2008, 11:04   #50
Senior - BHPian

Folks, in the same lines in Chennai, if you see any cab / traveller van / bus with Sutherland sticker on it, be extremely careful. Those are the most wreckless drivers in the city. And they seem to be proud of it too. I have watched the occupants of these Qualis vans and Taveras. When the drivers are driving rash, intimidating poor small cars and bikers, the occupants seem to enjoy the fun..! And most of the cars that are running for this company are half-wrecks already, with batters all around.
Would someone take it up with the company management.????

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks