Team-BHP - Watch out, black Pulsar riders!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   Watch out, black Pulsar riders! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/29019-watch-out-black-pulsar-riders-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 569267)
"most of them had a fascination for black Pulsar bikes as these could be manoeuvred and controlled better in comparison to other bikes."

Drat!!! i guess that explains why my RED pulsar is not such a good handler!!!
lol:

rl:
Goes to show the knowledge media and the police have!

Gawwwd how dumb can this country and its law makers get :deadhorse ?
Above all the media publishes such crap.

NOw thats crazy.
I ride a fully modified fiero and run a really loud freeflow which I built. Once a cop stopped me for a routine check and ended-up asking me if he could install a freeflow on his "police - fiero". :)
Cops will be cops,....stupid morons!

Hey fieroid at least the cop who caught you had the enthu :) You should've told him about the list of modifications that could be done on the police fiero which would help him to catch the speeding criminals.

Gee I have valid leads that the thief may be a black pulsar.. so what do I do? Announce it to the media and country that I am on the look out for a black Pulsars.

Number of Black Pulsars in any given big City - 10000+ (?)
Cost to Repaint bike - 1200Rs

Arrghh AND if they do see the black pulsar are they going to chase them on their 1970s bullets " "Bollywood style" "?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 569750)
Gawwwd how dumb can this country and its law makers get :deadhorse ?
Above all the media publishes such crap.

In US, insurance for Red colored cars are higher.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1100D (Post 569806)
In US, insurance for Red colored cars are higher.

Why is it so? Any such classifications in India?

it's probably based on statistical observations of higher number of overspeeding and car crash cases among red cars. apparently, a mere color that resembles a ferrari's is enough to whip up the schumachers in drivers !

further, typical buyer profiles of red 'sporty' (whatever that means) cars also indicate that there's a higher risk of a red-car driver indulging in over-enthusiastic driving than the others. just perception, and a way to make better money ;)

Old thread but relevant, going by the news reports, the bomb planters of yesterday's mehrauli blast were on black pulsar, I am :confused:, is the colour responsible for the behaviour or the behaviour for choosing the colour.

If I may say so, I'd be a bit suspicious that the article is a kind of (cheap) marketing gimmick by Bajaj itself!

And the explosive was carried in a black polythene. Any coincidence and is there a colour code amongst the perpetrators, that the intelligence agencies have not been able to crack..:mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dadu (Post 994401)
Old thread but relevant, going by the news reports, the bomb planters of yesterday's mehrauli blast were on black pulsar, I am :confused:, is the colour responsible for the behaviour or the behaviour for choosing the colour.

Well it was an eyewitness account reported immediately by the media.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raccoon (Post 994665)
If I may say so, I'd be a bit suspicious that the article is a kind of (cheap) marketing gimmick by Bajaj itself!

Food for thought

Quote:

Originally Posted by gd1418 (Post 994810)
And the explosive was carried in a black polythene. Any coincidence and is there a colour code amongst the perpetrators, that the intelligence agencies have not been able to crack..:mad:

Incidentally, the eyewitness who saw the terrorists placing the bomb in the dust bin at the CP blast site, had also confirmed that they were wearing black dress. So better beware of black pulsor riders attired in black.
Raji