Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th October 2007, 10:58   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manek View Post
was driving to the sriperumbudur track this sunday and traffic was held up for about 15 minutes. there was an accident up ahead a container sized machine part had slid of the trailer and fallen on a uno.i was surprised to see that the unos roof was strong enough to hold out without crushing the occupants. i dunno if this goes to say something about the build quality of fiats
Hey Manek,

I guess we crossed each other that day . Me and IM_Srini went past the accident area, but we did not see the UNO though, they must have removed it by then. I was there at the tracks after you checked and left. We did an afternoon session anyway.

Last edited by harmon_bro : 24th October 2007 at 11:00.
Old 24th October 2007, 12:41   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmon_bro View Post
Hey Manek,

I guess we crossed each other that day . Me and IM_Srini went past the accident area, but we did not see the UNO though, they must have removed it by then. I was there at the tracks after you checked and left. We did an afternoon session anyway.

Guess the UNO just drove off after that. Are you sure it did not have a rollcage inside ?
Old 24th October 2007, 13:09   #18
BHPian

hey harmon sorry to have missed you guys hope you had fun on the track. did u get to see the octavia station wagon?
and e-l it was a stock car
cheers
Old 24th October 2007, 15:09   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manek View Post
hey harmon sorry to have missed you guys hope you had fun on the track. did u get to see the octavia station wagon?
and e-l it was a stock car
cheers
Thats alright mate. We did see the Octavia Station wagon, not a complete job though, finish is alright and got to see all the Lancers too...
Old 1st August 2008, 14:43   #20
BHPian

I have been using a UNO for about 4 years. Its been in the family for about 7 years now. Nothing beats the built quality and stability on high speeds...its built like a tank!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks