Team-BHP - Hit n Run in brigade road.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   Hit n Run in brigade road. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/32717-hit-n-run-brigade-road.html)

Yesterday(sunday) night i was waiting for parcel in my car opposite to empire restaurent.I saw a green coloured bus going down the road at mad speeds.It looked very scary.And at the junction(near to the petrol pump) it hit a maruthi esteem and went without stopping.The esteem looked seriously damaged and the passengers i hope is not seriously injured.The time was around 1pm.

These kind of drivers should be hanged........

Surprising how this could happen at 1PM...was there no one around, no traffic? Or you meant 1AM?

Must be 1am....coz brigade road is atleast guarded like a fortress by the cops

Its a typo,read carefully he has mentioned Sunday night

I am betting that the driver of the green bus would be drunk.

Apparently, what kinda bus was it? long distance? a mini bus / a volvo ? a company bus for pushing around employees?

Quote:

Originally Posted by govigov (Post 660596)
Apparently, what kinda bus was it? long distance? a mini bus / a volvo ? a company bus for pushing around employees?

What difference would it make??

Goddy

Thats what happens when you have crazy people handling such vehicles.
I wish someone had chased the bus/van,and atleast noted down the regn.number.

I have literally seeen the bus drivers sleep at the wheel, eyes open :Shockked: Cubbon Road BLR. That scared the **** out of me.

Add to the list are the call centre cab drivers who live their lives in cars. You can make out the driver sleping at the wheel by the cars deceleration even when the road before him is empty and doesnt maintain his constant speed.

Were there passengers in that bus?if there was some kind guy could have stopped the bus driver from running away

Quote:

Originally Posted by lambuhere1 (Post 660970)
I have literally seeen the bus drivers sleep at the wheel, eyes open :Shockked: Cubbon Road BLR. That scared the **** out of me.

Add to the list are the call centre cab drivers who live their lives in cars. You can make out the driver sleping at the wheel by the cars deceleration even when the road before him is empty and doesnt maintain his constant speed.

bro you are scaring the hell out of me,now i am getting scared to travel by road at night

Quote:

Originally Posted by team suzuki (Post 661217)
Were there passengers in that bus?if there was some kind guy could have stopped the bus driver from running away

There were passengers in the bus, I was coming in the opposite direction, Hence I could easily make out that the driver is sleeping, nodding his head. Wonder if the passengers in the same bus saw the driver sleeping, I wonder.

I keep a furlong away from BLR busses ?

S*** happens, this is life !

Hope the guys in esteem did'nt get hurt, now he is to go thorough the hassle of insurance etc etc.

Keep away from buses and CAB DRIVERS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lambuhere1 (Post 660970)
You can make out the driver sleping at the wheel by the cars deceleration even when the road before him is empty and doesnt maintain his constant speed.

If thats the case most of the people sleep in bangalore... :D (Pun intended)

Yeah, always keep away from cabs and busses give them way so that they are ahead of you, or step on the gas so they dissappear from your rear view mirror

Samy