Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th February 2008, 00:59   #16
BHPian

This is something close to what i saw.

"Let the suspense stay in movies and you do the driving. Follow & use signals for suspense-free driving"
Old 10th February 2008, 09:01   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A S H V I N View Post
solid fog can drop visibility upto a few meters .. which is really scary .. especially on highways where speeds of 120 are maintained .. one cant predict what might happen!
At those speeds in thick fog, things would become completely unpredictable, as you have said.
Old 10th February 2008, 09:03   #18
BHPian

Guys,

I make it a point to call up the school and let them know of rash driving by their school bus drivers. After all scores of Parents trust their child is safe in those buses. I wonder why the cops do not stop and fine these people for driving around with defunct tail/brake lights.

Cheers,
Rajan
Old 7th January 2013, 10:29   #19
Senior - BHPian

Re: Dense fog - who cares

Everyday i am on road between 10-11pm making my way through dense fog on NH-22,off late i have been surprised by the over optimistic drivers making their way through the fog at three digit speeds when i am barely able to do 60km\hr,i have realized the truck drivers are one of the most disciplined when it comes to fog,they would keep crawling in their lane,but yes many of them dont have functional rear lights.

Bus and taxi drivers are the biggest morons,when it comes to driving in fog,from what i feel it looks like,they got infra red vision installed in their eyes,still many of them end up in next days local newspaper

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks