Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th March 2008, 15:50   #16
BHPian

It has nothing much to do with the car. You got lucky.
The accident was not too dangerous - end of story.

The so called "strong body" threads and belief of such kind is deceptive.
If the body was "strong" you would have been dead.
Old 20th March 2008, 18:38   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Thats a very horrific and scary accident indeed. You are lucky to get out of that alive. This is a second life for you. Its the young blood attitude thats leads to situations like these.
Hope this is a lesson to you. Always remember there are loved ones waiting for you at home.
Hey Dippy,
i resent that, i dont seem to think so. Its the stupid in the head attitude.
I agree that most people doing stupid things on wheels are young but they are stupid in the head too. There are young people who know their limitations. And also its not only young people who do stupid things, ive seen people of all ages doing idiocy on the roads.
(P.S. - Dont mean any disrespect to you, just my point of view )

Anyways, back to topic, with everyone here. It was lady luck on your side and not the Lancer. Any accident, no matter which car, even a Volvo for crying out loud, can end in disaster no matter how much safety it has. Yes, the safety does lower a risk a bit. But thats all.

Last edited by Xehaust : 20th March 2008 at 18:40.
Xehaust is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th March 2008, 10:59   #18
BHPian

I agree with you.
Old 24th March 2008, 11:10   #19
BANNED

Misplaced compliment. Thank Mitsubishi engineers for Lancer's body quality. As far the accident is concerned, just thank your luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasanthn21 View Post
But, when I think of this accident, I can only say one thing! Thank GOD for the quality of the body of Lancer!
Why should God stick glass pieces on one's forehead to tell something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by spadival View Post
"The cousin driving the car: Had some glass pieces from the wind shield sticking to his forehead." - Perhaps god's way of telling your cousin to start using his brains !!
Old 24th March 2008, 12:42   #20
Senior - BHPian

Can just say that your cousin was playing with all your life's not just his!.

Hope he has learn t from his mistake...

When ever i get into this situation, i make sure i get out of that vehicle.
Old 24th March 2008, 13:18   #21
Senior - BHPian

Reminds me of this incident though its OT, couple of months back had been to friends wedding(Puttur, Mangalore)

My friends friend who is a local was guiding us in his bike to the wedding hall, i was following him in my car and could see him take too many chances ....when i pointed out to my friend he justified his actions telling that he is a good rider. later when i met him told him subtly that not to take chances..

A month later i came to know that guy got killed in an accident:( don't know if it was because of the recklessness or was he unlucky??

Can just say that if one has to showoff/prove something let him/her do it on the tracks but not on the road...
Old 24th March 2008, 13:51   #22
Senior - BHPian

I hope the thread starter doesn't feel so good about the Mitsubishi Lancer now since he knows it was luck that they did suffer anything.
I hope God sticks some glass pieces while they are not driving to kick start ones brain.
Old 1st March 2010, 21:36   #23
BHPian

Reading this post and the other recent wacko post by Pancham gives me the jitters when I think about taking my car out, or even letting my wife or my parents out on their 2-wheelers on namma Bengaluru roads.

What is the whole point riding safe and wearing helmets and things like that when some moron driving at 100+ speeds can mow you down in an instant. Scary to say the least.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks