Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th March 2008, 12:52   #16
Senior - BHPian

Thanks yaar. I am proud of you.

I always get tempted when I see them parked on narrow roads/ junctions adding to traffic chaos.
Old 19th March 2008, 15:18   #17
BHPian

Mate, You mean to say i also become a part of the menace. Then i will be thrashed in our forum.
. Honestly i am thinking of getting my KA registration changed. asap.
Can chennai Team-BHP friends help me out by giving me a contact either in RTO office or a reliable broker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaCkSeAtDrIVeR View Post
@vennarbank - buddy, it was very impolite and rude of you to use a four wheeler to swipe a three wheeler. Next time, please, please use a three wheeler to do the job. Try this - http://www.bbunl.com/images/pic19.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
Your WagonR might have squeezed through, not the Esteem. So, I assume you were riding Esteem. Don't feel bad. These auto drivers are morons.

No gd1418 it is my WagonR. and now it has has yellow lines running in the back left door because of this incident and i forgot to tell my wife.. Next day my wife went out with her sister family with a driver for a day. Somewhere she had asked the driver about the lines and he said he did not know. When i got back from office, she asked about the lines and when i told her about my heroics/foolishness she phoned all my family members and took dig on me.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Please use the "edit" button if posting within 15 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post

Also use "Multi Quote" option for quoting Multiple posts.

Last edited by Technocrat : 19th March 2008 at 15:28.
Old 26th March 2008, 01:17   #18
BHPian

These auto drivers deserve something more . They are a menace to this society. Hope government bans these autos or brings on some rule like ONLY certain# of autos need to ply on roads in a day.Please dont feel bad for what you did.
Old 26th March 2008, 11:53   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torque123 View Post
These auto drivers deserve something more . They are a menace to this society. Hope government bans these autos or brings on some rule like ONLY certain# of autos need to ply on roads in a day.Please dont feel bad for what you did.

The main problem is their manoeuvrability as a result of which they make sudden movements and lane changes. To take care of that, I was thinking can we not have something like a power steering in these auto richshaws- something that actually hinders rather than assisting in turning, making it impossible to turn the handlebars too fast. That would bring them at par with other vehicles on the road. What say you guys?
Old 26th March 2008, 12:42   #20
BHPian

Quote:
@vennarbank - buddy, it was very impolite and rude of you to use a four wheeler to swipe a three wheeler. Next time, please, please use a three wheeler to do the job. Try this - http://www.bbunl.com/images/pic19.jpg
Good one !

I was thinking more on the lines of this http://thelongestlistofthelongeststu...s3/monster.jpg

It would make life so much easier, to squish them like ants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vennarbank View Post
When i got back from office, she asked about the lines and when i told her about my heroics/foolishness she phoned all my family members and took dig on me.
Guess that's their way of getting back to us for all the blasting we give them for a little scratch or dent on our beauties.
Old 3rd April 2008, 14:05   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydriver84 View Post
Good one !

I was thinking more on the lines of this http://thelongestlistofthelongeststu...s3/monster.jpg

It would make life so much easier, to squish them like ants.

Guess that's their way of getting back to us for all the blasting we give them for a little scratch or dent on our beauties.
Quote:

Guys, those were great ideas! My wifey always suggests that I buy a second hand Army truck and hit all the autowallas messing with us! It is indeed a good idea, as the autoguys wouldn't dare to mess with an army guy! Moreover, I have an army cap that I bought from Darjeeling.

Picture this! Two policemen in Gangtok actually stood up immediately when I entered a shop, wearing this army cap and green army winter jacket!!! I had a tough time holding back my laughter and escaping in one piece!!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks