Team-BHP - Always wear Helmet!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   Always wear Helmet! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/37361-always-wear-helmet.html)

Always wear helmet while driving, irrespective of whether you drive a bike or car:) Why? Check out the below Notice,

P.S: I've masked the address, vehicle number, notice number etc.

Hilarious !! I recieved the exact same notice for 50Rs. last week for crossing a red signal @ the airport road. I do hope you will report this instead of just paying.

This is hilarious! Chennai police at their creative best

No wonder the Inspector who signed is from Kilpauk Station. LOL!!!

---Non chennaites/Tamilians---

Kilpauk houses the 'Mother of all Mental Hospitals' in and around Tamilnadu, Its a Big Suburb in Chennai. :)

ROFL!! I just can't control myself thinking of 4W drivers wearing helmets:uncontrol. But I think it's a case of typo here. Like when I got my RC card for my 4W, it said "Class of vehicle - MOTOR CYCLE, Type of Vehicle - SEDAN"!! Of course I had to go thru a lot of hassles to get that corrected. I guess they have no proper validations implemented in their systems and the operators go on selecting random options while filling the forms.

But good to see people getting fined in formal ways for traffic offenses.

Next you would be ticketed for not wearing the seatbelt while riding your two wheeler.

lol: What in the world was that!!!!!

Charged for not wearing a helmet while driving a honda city...I always thought one should were a helmet while driving a car when he is involved in motorsports.

I request you to take this up to the press.

My friend went to the Police Station and they informed that it was a mistake from their part. They made the notice void.

Seems they are using the Camera footage installed at some junctions to track and fine violators. Good system but as usual, implementation goes the wrong way:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by svsantosh (Post 769779)
Kilpauk houses the 'Mother of all Mental Hospitals' in and around Tamilnadu, Its a Big Suburb in Chennai.

Kilpauk is a big suburb in chennai ? man, i would love to buy a few acres there, do you know anyone who is selling ? How many centuries back did you leave chennai ? :uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiku007 (Post 771425)
Seems they are using the Camera footage installed at some junctions to track and fine violators. Good system but as usual, implementation goes the wrong way:)

The vehicle numbers could have been misread.

In most automated systems this can happen but then they should have a check in their systems builtin to avoid this.

lol:I'd like to receive something like this.
Who ever enters this info into the system ought to take a few seconds more to look at the details.
All Honda City drivers, please remember to carry your helmets with you the next time you drive your car!!

This is really funny. Would be nice if you forward this to our great indian news channels :p

Gosh !! I am at loss of words :D .

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitin (Post 772839)
Who ever enters this info into the system ought to take a few seconds more to look at the details.

Exactly!Can't they spend a few seconds to check the details, atleast the person signing the notice should have done it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiku007 (Post 772977)
Exactly!Can't they spend a few seconds to check the details, atleast the person signing the notice should have done it.

I guess the process of verification has faded into oblivion.