Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th April 2008, 12:30   #16
BANNED

I think we should forgive the Zen & the Scorpio drivers, because their tiny brain couldn't anticipate that there will be on-coming traffic. All they saw was empty road .

If we forgive them for their tiny brain, then how did they pass the license test with their tiny brains?
Old 14th April 2008, 13:54   #17
BHPian

Tiny brains exist everywhere and drive all sorts of cars.

I was in Trivandrum this Friday and happened to see some CHEAPY guys taking fast U-turns on the busy Kowdiar road apparently deriving immense pleasure from the tyre squeals. IDIOTS....what else can we say?

Though they were CHEAP, they were in a silver SKODA LAURA.

It's a pity that money can't buy common sense......not even as a Skoda accessory.

:(
Old 14th April 2008, 14:42   #18
BHPian

This happens all the time - and worse these guys go right ahead and expect you to let them sneak ahead of you.

Invariably they have to be accomodated. I don't know what the tearing hurry is but they put a lot of people at risk.

The best remedy is to make this guys wait for 3 hours - all the people in the car - let them pay for such blatant law breaking

RD

- sorry mods - I posted this in wrong thread earlier! (this is correct thread)
Old 14th April 2008, 21:49   #19
Senior - BHPian

Crazy people!! I'm sure they came up with some cock & bull story that someone was in the hospital & that they needed to hurry. I've seen than happen 2 times,once in Kochi & the other one in Trichur. The person driving the car (Sumo & Tavera,respectively) went head on against on-coming traffic and tried to get back. The 1st guy got caught,and had a hefty fine to pay. The 2nd guy wasn't too lucky. A bunch of bikers stopped the Tavera and thrashed the daylights out of the driver.
Old 4th May 2008, 17:50   #20
BHPian

Sent the snaps yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler View Post
These pictures ought to be sent to the newspapers. What on earth were they thinking obstructing the oncoming traffic like that? Total morons. Cars should be impounded, fines should be slapped on them and their driving licenses should be revoked.
I sent the snaps to the HINDU newspaper yesterday but I doubt they would publish this as they do not have an iota of guts to print controversial matters without political consent.
I shall try some TV channel tonight.

Last edited by drpullockaran : 4th May 2008 at 17:51.
Old 7th May 2008, 11:46   #21
BHPian

I think the problem is with the traffic authorities. They lack the guts to punish these idiots. The licenses of these ***holes needs to be cancelled or atleast suspended for some time. If the rules are strict and the cops force the drivers them to be followed these kind of issues can be avoided.

But to my surprise I have seen cops themselves asking the drivers to take the vehicles thru the right side when the signal lights are down at this busy junction many times.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks