Team-BHP > Street Experiences

Search this Thread
Old 24th November 2005, 13:13   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaa45
a friend of mine, staying at khargar called last night and said that ia maruti fellow had an accident with a biker at the race and the biker died on the spot. i dont know whether these are confirmed news as when i was at khargar at 9.00 pm there were no signs of any race being held.

but if these news is true then god only save these racers and may the deceased's soul rest in peace.

shubbhi
the bike races takes place from worli to bandra it came in mumbai mirror also with pictures take a look i don't remember which date of issue of that newspaper but they had written in full article and i was knowing before and trust me they are really rash and those people are also very LS

they race with those dirt bikes and whoever gets caught by the cops that guy is busted lol its same like roadrash game

as far as khargar drag is concern i have seen no bikes racing at khargar till date all modded cars come for drags but not the sports bike or modded bikes

bike race is goot at JJ flyover(thats what i have heard)
Old 2nd December 2005, 20:48   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianDawg
the bike races takes place from worli to bandra it came in mumbai mirror also with pictures take a look i don't remember which date of issue of that newspaper but they had written in full article and i was knowing before and trust me they are really rash and those people are also very LS

they race with those dirt bikes and whoever gets caught by the cops that guy is busted lol its same like roadrash game

as far as khargar drag is concern i have seen no bikes racing at khargar till date all modded cars come for drags but not the sports bike or modded bikes

bike race is goot at JJ flyover(thats what i have heard)
hey bro these races used to take place at kharghar a long time back after that bike accident the bike drags have stopped and even the cops have become more alert because the father of that guy who met with an accident had complained the cops and told them about these races.

Most Viewed