Team-BHP - Car Vandalism!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   Car Vandalism! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/42362-car-vandalism-11.html)

Hi guy Im really man and angry as some one has taken a key and scratched the left side of my 2mth old swift which is red in colourthe irony of it all is that the car was parked front of the security gate man i lost it i went all out at the chairman of my society at 12-30 in the night fired every one i thought was involved i basicly lost im still go mad when i see my car with the sctrach man its like an inch deep and i dont even talk to any one in my society what to do how do i cool my self down and this is not the first time the first two times were minor things so i let it roll but not this time man I treat my ride like the most precious thing i own and what do i do abt the damage helpme out guys:mad:

I too treat my ride like its the most precious thing to happen .. Sit and shed tears when i hit her somewhere at the same time feel like shooting the person who scrathes or hurts her in between the legs .. Off lately have seen a lot of scrathes on the right rear door , bonnet and the dicky .. Wonder why these filthy morons cant keep their hands off others property .. Wish i could get my hands on them ..

Scratches are a part of a cars life. You can't be driving your car everywhere without having a few bumps/scratches. I just accept it the way it is. You could protect your car to a certain extent but you can't prevent it from happening.

The white Vtec Adit picked up from here didn't have any scratches on it but, that car was hardly driven within city limits and would rarely be used (spending most of it's life under covers). But, thats not what a car is supposed to do, is it?

I try and protect my car from scratches but if they happen, they happen.

Shan2nu

Shan2nu Im Talking abt a person who has gone all out with a key on my car man it hurts

sad :(...the damage has been done ..there isnt much that you can do about it ...get it repaired and cover your car ...fighting with others wont revert anything ...

Quote:

or hurts her in between the legs
If your car is a "She", how does it hurt her in between the legs. Haha....just kidding!!!

Shan2nu

inch deep??

if sheet/base is visible then it needs serious repairs or if it is just skin deep, say, only clear coat and color seems to get damaged then it might be reduced with a rubbing/polishing effort!

if possible show us the scratch so that something better can be suggested.

The best policy is to act as if nothing happened and quietly repair the damage at your next service (maybe a paint touch-up job for the big, deep scratches). If you make a big noise, you will only attract more mischief about which you can do nothing. The security people cannot watch your vehicle all the time.

I learnt my lesson the hard way. Once while in Mumbai, a fruit vendor's cart came within two inches of my parked Santro. I reacted -- a fatal error. I told him to be careful, not to scratch my paint, and then went away. When I came back I found two deep scratches in the paint above the front wheel, and the fruit vendor nowhere in sight. Should have just kept quiet, and I would have saved my car from these scratches. These characters are perverse and illogical and you have to understand their perverted, illogical minds when you deal with them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shan2nu
If your car is a "She", how does it hurt her in between the legs. Haha....just kidding!!!

Shan2nu

Shantanu my man, i meant shoot the guy who hurts my car (SHE) in between the legs .. Were u VGAZING (like vtecing) ?? Seem to be a little dizzy rl: .. Just kidding ..

scratches in my car have happend most often in the signals, where the darn beggars cant keep their hands to themselves.... they have to leave a mark or 2..

Quote:

Shantanu my man, i meant shoot the guy who hurts my car (SHE) in between the legs
Haha, sure doesn't sound like that when you read it. Anyway, happy shooting. Hehe

Shan2nu

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shan2nu
I try and protect my car from scratches but if they happen, they happen.
Shan2nu

Precisely, I like your outlook. These things are out of your control and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Even if you nab the rogue, you can't touch him or do a damn thing to him other than filling a police complaint. Even there, the Cops will just warn the b*****d and tell you as they do in Bangalore " SWALPA ADJUST MADI , SAAR " ( Please Adjust a little, sir). Even the law doesn't help you.

My new black Victa had been scored with a pointed Cricket Stump from front bumper top rear bumper. That too on both side. I fretted, fumed and cried but all this inflicted more injury to myself. In the end it did nothing but more harm. So just forget everything and pray that their tribe doesn't survive for long.

So long....

Sometimes it is intentional, sometimes small kids playing in the gali make scratches for no reason. They simply like it! Its easy, grab a sharp stone and start writing your name and done! These scratches are not apparent on colors like silver but black! You can read the written name from 10 meters! I have seen many such incidences but I am yet to encounter a severe, intentional attempt.

spotted this on a AVEO 1.6 top model i think ... in Centerstage Mall Noida Underground parking. It was fresh as the scrapped paint was still there ...

thats sad, i hope that mall got cameras in the underground parking. i wud memorize that fools face and in case i ever saw him, i would run him down with the aveo itself, then engrave the above word onto his face :)