Team-BHP - Car Vandalism!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   Car Vandalism! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/42362-car-vandalism-4.html)

In the apartment I used to live, my rear windsheild was shattered one mornin.......and I found a huge stone in the back seat. Later on I remembered that I had called the cops on my neighbour since he used to play loud music all the time. I suspected him but could'nt prove it. Anyway, I'm out of that neighbourhood now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudra Sen
Only if I can see them...not waiting for any lawyer..

You didnt get me, old man. I'll need the lawyer AFTER I'm finished.

Steer ,

these kind of pyschos are everywhere - and they do it even when someone is in the car. and if they see a car they have to tap the fingers and hands , maybe they just heard RD Burman or fans of Zakir Hussien i guess.

the other kinds - they come and transfer the whole weight of their bodies on the dicky or just stand clinging to the sides as if doing a pole dance.

some others - love to plonk their backsides on the bonnet ....

as for the scratchers - if i get hold of any scratcher - will tie him torso naked and scratch his body with a screw driver . ( if thats voilent enuf to read , the mods can delete it )

Quote:

Originally Posted by normally_crazy
as for the scratchers - if i get hold of any scratcher - will tie him torso naked and scratch his body with a screw driver.

The screwdriver idea is being kind to them. Too sharp. Rip them with your key or some such blunt object.

[SIZE=2]Grrrrr just making me think of this topic really boils me up from inside. Fail to understand why people do not respect other peoples property. [/SIZE]

Well... it has happened with me in Delhi... when I had bought my new Alto 5 years ago and now in Pune where I have bought the NHC last year. The car is parked in the society parking marked for me and I still see new scratches every 2-3 weeks. Though the scratches are very light and the color of the car is also light, but it still p!$$@$ you off when you see these marks on your new car. You just cannot do anything other than... :Frustrati

This happened to my purple palio. I had parked my car near my wife's parents' home and there was some construction activity going on nearby. Children of some construction workers happily picked up a sharp stone and started making marks on my bonnet. There is a huge line horizontally from one end of the bonnet to the other. I created a scene there, but how much can you argue with small children?

My colleague's red octi (he has sold it now and bought a forrester) had a signature written over it with "two dots" also.

I am under the impression that colours like purple, yellow, black and red, which attract people a bit, are more prone to vandalism than sober colours like silver or white.

Steeroid carries a photo of Sam, and says, this is the owner of the car!!! :D

Sorry Sam, couldn't resist...

I once made some driver guy in Forum wipe my rear windscreen because he decided to put his initials on it. Luckily for him, it was only dust.

Can't help it this especially in our country.

This is a reason, my friend who rides a superbike has a bodyguard (following him in a bike) always , so that when its parked , cheap,low-lifes wouldn't sit on it to feel like Valentino Rossi!

If u want to avoid these scratches,marks ...the only way is to hire a chauffeur/security to take care of the car in ur absence.

I would do it!!

this brings back a painful memory. one fine morning, i parked my (scratchless) safari in my colony compound after i arrived from a trip. i went out again, on my bike for some work, and upon return, in the evening, i find a BIG WHITE LINE from the rear right taillight, right upto to the front right indicator on the fender. the scratch was so long, that i had to get some O.E autographics later to cover it up. i was almost in tears the first time i saw the "scratch"....not just because i was sad, but i was IMMENSELY ANGRY....if i could have caught the person who did that to my baby, he would be eating breakfast through straws now-literally.

i didn't sleep that night. but neither did the watchmen or the society committee.

Damn...I found this more in Hyderabad than in Kerala or any other states. My car has a deep scratch running the length of the boot.

The moment you park the car in some crowded area people start drawing pictures and writing their names with as much pressure as they can... If the car is dusty, you will end up having nice pictures and scratches for sure.

And in dusty environments like Hyderabad, it can really be a big pain maintaining a black car.

IKearala?...

Sure... guess they still see RED when they see a nice car - has to be the ill-gotten gains from making the labour class toil types...

I got THREE DEEP slashes within an Hour of taking delivery of my Accent.. The RHS mirror gets flicked from my own office basement carpar the Second day....

I just drove with it... Luckily aquired only a couple of more in the three years since.. Guess an ALREADY SCRATCHED car is not FUN enough for these BAST@#DS

Sorry to learn about that Steer. :( In Kerala as in nammude Keralam? This sucks!

Have not faced that problem in Mumbai. Maybe it is because I live in a sane neighbourhood and don\'t take my car everywhere. Guys if you catch a person ripping into your baby with a \'sharp metal object\', please do not resort to bodily harm. Just make the jackasses strip and/or rip up their clothes.

When my car was jst a month old... Somebody tried to learn how to draw straight lines using a rock. On the hood and the left side of the car.
Later on when I got dragon power, somebody peeled off the dragons tail, must be trying to slow me down. Idiots
The very same day, they pulled out the \'ED\' of the MOST WANTED decal. And They pulled out the \'D\' from NEED FOR SPEED, which became need for spee.

Did that discourage me... neva... I moved on!!!
But will i let that guy walk if i know who did that... neva...

2-3 months back the Principal Secretary of Kerala went nuts :D His new car was scratched by some guys when his car was parked near a taxi stand. And end result? Traffic police running around to find illegal taxi stands and taking census of taxis.