Team-BHP - Car Vandalism!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   Car Vandalism! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/42362-car-vandalism-5.html)

Had an argument with a Bajaj Tempo driver outside Vishweshwaraiah Museum, Bangalore while parking. On returning home, found a full length scratch along the left side of my esteem.
MORAL = Do not gaali while arriving, only on departing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous
This is a reason, my friend who rides a superbike has a bodyguard (following him in a bike) always , so that when its parked , cheap,low-lifes wouldn't sit on it to feel like Valentino Rossi!

Thats outright arrogance man...." Cheap, low-lifes" is not a civilized way of calling human beings......

Come & walk on planet earth my friend...before u fall down flat on your face...

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajo
@Steer : Tips needed on what to keep under the front seat :).

Okay.....its a gutting sword from Mali. Helps you see what your enemy's entrails are like.

Really sad - the amount of pent up destructive energy is crazy. Its amost not worth buying/maintaining new cars. My sympathies, dude.

It gives a perverse pleasure to many who adopt such ways. While in traffic scratching others cars, breaking the glass etc.,

Its out of jealousy and somewhat can be attributed to the culture and mentality of people in this part. It can be out of frustration too.

Many people who ride two wheelers also resort to such ways. Once in chennai two people were riding on a bike and the bike was leaning on to my car most of the times. So i was looking at those guys what were they doing. I saw that the guy who was driving was talking on a cell phone placed in his neck. The guy on the pillion told something to the guy riding and he stopped the bike in front of the car and shoutd at me. I asked why you are talking while driving.

He asked me if I am a cop and asked me to mind my business! I couldnt get involved in a fight as i was with my family. I was shocked by his attitude and arrogance. Shame on such rogues.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeroid
Okay.....its a gutting sword from Mali. Helps you see what your enemy's entrails are like.

aaarrrrggggghhhhhhhh....... l
Last month after having dinner at the Leela and going home around one in the morning only to find out the next day on my way to the office some things missing from my car...
1) My palm top, 2) some CD's, 3) my Versace sun glasses and my fav box of mints... all missing.. i went back to the hotel and spoke to the security manager about it and he started demanding proof that i had actually carried all this in my car.:Frustrati. what could i say to him after that?? I also thought how stupid this guy is.. should i call him on my arrival and tell him what all is there in my car???
Now a days no matter which hotel i go i will park the car myself and in a safe place and keep the keys with me

Steer: can i borrow that..

Ur not alone i faced the same when i went to Velvete longue ! luck it was only my cell phome and credit card that i got blocked !
but yes i guess we got to be more responsible !
i generally park my cars myself only this time around i had my Girl so i thought i'd use valet parking ! guess i learnt the hard way!
Anyways no use crying over spilt milk!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfather
aaarrrrggggghhhhhhhh....... l
Last month after having dinner at the Leela and going home around one in the morning only to find out the next day on my way to the office some things missing from my car...
1) My palm top, 2) some CD's, 3) my Versace sun glasses and my fav box of mints... all missing.. i went back to the hotel and spoke to the security manager about it and he started demanding proof that i had actually carried all this in my car.:Frustrati. what could i say to him after that?? I also thought how stupid this guy is.. should i call him on my arrival and tell him what all is there in my car???
Now a days no matter which hotel i go i will park the car myself and in a safe place and keep the keys with me

Steer: can i borrow that..

how can we protect form these scratches .how can we prevent it,does this happens to bikes also

Quote:

Originally Posted by trinadha
how can we protect form these scratches .how can we prevent it,does this happens to bikes also

Well it happens to everyone everywhere in India. A good idea to get away from all this would be to live in some other country or get a guard/security for ur car.

Or u could own a "tukkar fiat". No one would even want to come close to that thing ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by karthik247
Or u could own a "tukkar fiat". No one would even want to come close to that thing ;)

How about the Bomber BFS bonus car of NFS 2...:p

well i got it now y my friends always wanted to keep the car inside my compound rather than leaving it outside.doesnt 3b coating prevent the scratches(atleast the paint would remain safe).

Well this thread has me thinkin ... i was planning to go in for the Black Octavia but reading all this i feel i could be in for a rough time ...

OT : Guys ,aint there any kinda thing available in the market which could prevent a car from all these scratches ?? what bout the teflon or polymer paint sealant coating ??

I bought a Premier Padmini just to satisfy my road rage. If I find an erring guy who is bent on ruining my Palio GTX I get out my grandma Padmini;) the next day and rub sholders to my hearts content:. The only guys who do not care two hoots for my Pads is the state road transport buses. They really are the kings of the road. Bye and wear your seatbelts.

Note from Mod - Kindly refrain from excessive use of smileys

Quote:

Originally Posted by karthik247
Well it happens to everyone everywhere in India. A good idea to get away from all this would be to live in some other country or get a guard/security for ur car.

Vandalism takes place all over the world dude

Quote:

Originally Posted by aah78
you bet!.......
a while ago there was a team of vandals/burglars who would take alloy wheels off and sell them elsewhere....

Is it that easy to steal alloys ? I always assumed they had a special tools to remove them compared to stock rims.