Team-BHP - Car Vandalism!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   Car Vandalism! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/42362-car-vandalism-8.html)

Thats sad. I had my car dented 2 days after i bought it, by some sadistic children.

Remember, Sh|t happens.

once i went to a village for a marriage in my brand new 63 day old car . and when i returned my car was scratched from head to tail . i got that done and it costed me 12grands

Just lay your hands on them once dude..

If you do call me...I'll come to your aid to bash them up.

yeah

this is the simple most frustrating thing that can happen to car owners...
seriously pissing off.

from now im gonna be more careful about this

well, I've got my side view mirrors flicked 6 times since we got her in 2001....2005 was the Year of the Mirror- Got 3 stolen in the year...and it takes 7000 to get them replaced each time....!

I have a black Car that has been badly scratched at regular intervals. Only after that have I noticed thar most cars that are black or of other dark colours that have deep gashes on them. It is a pathetic sight to see these injuries on them. Or it could be that these scratches are not very visible on other lighter colours cars. Whichever way you see it, they do leave deep scars on both your car and your mind.

The question I want to ask you all is what would you do to if you were sure of the guy who did it. I have read about several reactions on this thread, but that's easily said than done. Surely one would'nt want to take the Law on to his hands. Unfortunately, the Law does not help you much here & the least you could do is to file a police complaint against the guy so that you can claim insurance & loose your NO CLAIM BONUS.

Whether u wanna save ur No claim bonus would depend on how much the scratch is. If i was really sure of the person would did this to my car i'd probably do the same to this person probably spray paint his ride.

[quote]
Quote:

Originally Posted by soccer
Unfortunately, the Law does not help you much here & the least you could do is to file a police complaint against the guy so that you can claim insurance & loose your NO CLAIM BONUS.[/quote

]

You are right about the law,Soccer. :mad: If you guys remember, while I had parked the car at Vahan Yatra, the Tata Dealers, Prerna Motors had badly damaged my car in the process of removing the information on it.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ta-motors.html
Even though I had filed a complaint against those guys, the Cops called them to the station, detained them for a couple of hours, gave them a warning and let them go. All this after I had mentioned in my written Complaint that these guys should be punished as per LAW. Initially these guys refused to come to the station when summoned by the Cops. When questioned by the SI as to why they had taken Law on to their hands, they said that I had displayed derogatory remarks againt them. The Cop reminded them that there was nothing written against Tata Motors or Prerna Motors on it. Further, even If I had displayed any such remarks, it was their duty to inform the Police as I had done in this case.

Sorry to use this thread for it, but the point I was trying to make is that the Police would just acknowledge your complaint. Other than that you are at liberty to go to court to get the guy punished and we all know what a pain that could be.

So long....

its weird how people no more care about their self respect or the aftermath of their acts..its puerly because they think they will get away with it..we do need to put our feet down and make people realise what is wrong and whats right, making one person get down to justice will prove as an example for others taking part in the act

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by v.tec
its weird how people no more care about their self respect or the aftermath of their acts..its puerly because they think they will get away with it..we do need to put our feet down and make people realise what is wrong and whats right, making one person get down to justice will prove as an example for others taking part in the act

You are right v.tec, I intend to sue these guys for the damage they have done to my vehicle. Since I have already filed a police complaint against those guys, I have 2 years time to go to court.

So long....

Got my Fiesta scratched while i was sitting in the car, but i believe that kid who did it was on a cycle and didn’t know that he was too close. Heck he didn’t even realize that he had scratched the car. This happened in Mumbai.
I have started to see my car as a battle scared vehicle, and though every scratch makes me sad, I think this is just a way of the cars to age gracefully, YEAH RIGHT!
My colleagues park their cars in a single line near the office, and someone though of pulling a line from the first car to the last one. In all 10 cars had a line running from the first one to the last one almost unbroken.
But the day I get my hands on such jerks, I'll nee a lawyer too.:-)

Somebody did this to our Indigo while it was parked off Tilak Road in a darkened lane.

How can anyone do that? And then run away?

Guys Look at this Vandalised BMW. :Shockked:

Received these photos as an email.

Mugen_Power

@%$#%^%#^#............where do i take my anger out....!!!!!!!!!!!
looking at that really ....gosh..its shocking..i heard about something similar..in delhi ashok vihar..people throw paint buckets on brand new cars in the colony...happens very often...but a BMW..i cant even imagine what condition the owner must've been in!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajo
Somebody did this to our Indigo while it was parked off Tilak Road in a darkened lane. How can anyone do that? And then run away?

Looks more like someone banged his vehicle into your car.
The other day, I was standing at the parking lot at Apollo Hosp, Chennai and this guy comes, gets into his Santro and reverses it from the parking lot real fast and without looking around. He hits a bike parked on his left which falls onto a Zen at its side and leaves an ugly gash on the door. He does not even stop even when challenged by the parking attendant and zooms off. :Shockked: