Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd April 2007, 15:43   #226
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
How abt the latest AK-57 to solve your parking problem? I wouldnt mind giving a live demo abt its usage
Mahesh a humble request , Stop spreading your legacy of damaging human brains to the extent that the whole process is irreversible. LOLzz .

Are you talking about the main road in Comm' street itself wheeliej ? If so , dont even think of taking your car there. Its utter chaos all the time.
I always park my car in the parking lot next to the ASC campus.
Old 2nd April 2007, 16:06   #227
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
I think the best advice for you is - Get a Dog, a big, ferocious breed like a Doberman or a Great Dane & then see the cats disappear!! Of course, you'll also have to teach the dogs not to scratch the cars but that's not too hard!
Thanks iraghava. I think I'll get a Doberman, and yes - hopefully I will succeed in teaching my dog not the scratch the car.
Few mins back - found a line drawn with a pencil I guess on the left hand side to the full length of the car. May be some kid did it when I dropped my son in his school. The pencil mark went off when I wiped it with a wet cloth. just a very thin scratch like line is seen that too not clearly visible. You will have to get really close to see it or someone should tell you it is there. (I am probably trying to console myself) Should mange to remove it I guess.
Old 2nd April 2007, 16:13   #228
BHPian

Is there any way, the car body can be used to electrocute anyone who tries to touch it. We can use 220V from house and whoever touches it BAMMM ! gets a jolt. If anyone is aware, please let me know. I am ready to pay 50K for this type of a system.
Old 2nd April 2007, 16:53   #229
BHPian

I think you may have some enimies in Cochin.. because it happened to you a year ago..
Old 2nd April 2007, 16:54   #230
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanak View Post
I rememeber reading in the papers about a gang of kids in the 10th or somthing who used to spray paint the name of their gangs on cars around Juhu and Lokhandwala. They used to have cars of their own and roam around at night spray the name of their gang on the car and drive off. They were finally caught when some minister's Santro was vandalised. There are a couple of gangs like this and the kids pay for the paint from their pocket money.

yeah khanak i just read this thread about vandalism , and yeah that spray paint thing happened to my bosses Innova which was parked in one of the bylanes of Bandra. They spray painted on the left rear door "YO BOYS", in black.There after the innova was taken to the toyota showroom to get it off and they stated that the spray paint used to write this cannot be removed it has to go under a whole set of proces of repainting and stuff and was shown a bill of 13k.

These kids were frequent between bandra to Lokhandwala , Until they were caught.
Old 2nd April 2007, 23:44   #231
BHPian

Yup these kids were caught a couple of days ago.
Old 3rd April 2007, 01:16   #232
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyper-VTEC View Post
Is there any way, the car body can be used to electrocute anyone who tries to touch it. We can use 220V from house and whoever touches it BAMMM ! gets a jolt. If anyone is aware, please let me know. I am ready to pay 50K for this type of a system.
WHAT! hope it was a joke!

and ur car's pre-ecu one? and I think there exists such a contraption to jolt such guys.
Old 6th April 2007, 10:31   #233
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
A remote locking is a wise thing to have the moment you drive the car out of the showroom. Autocop is real good -
Ok..Update.. Got the remote locking installed yesterday..
Motion sensors are also ordered.. Will be installed next week. Also planning on getting the automatic windows rollup on locking devices..
Total amount
Autocop DX -- 3600
Motion sensors -- 1000
Windows rollup -- 3000

Godfather
Old 6th April 2007, 11:27   #234
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
Ok..Update.. Got the remote locking installed yesterday..
Motion sensors are also ordered.. Will be installed next week. Also planning on getting the automatic windows rollup on locking devices..
Total amount
Autocop DX -- 3600
Motion sensors -- 1000
Windows rollup -- 3000

Godfather
Right way to go. Crank up the touch sensitivity to maximum. The Autocop engineer should come to your house for a live demo about all the settings of the system. If this point has not been discussed by your accessory store, insist on it.
Old 6th April 2007, 11:29   #235
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Right way to go. Crank up the touch sensitivity to maximum. The Autocop engineer should come to your house for a live demo about all the settings of the system. If this point has not been discussed by your accessory store, insist on it.
Thanks MAG.. I was informed about the demos and all that.. I gave them my contact number.. They should get in touch with me sometime next week.

Godfather
Old 6th April 2007, 23:24   #236
Senior - BHPian

the automatic window rollup costs 3k? I was quoted 1.5k or so at a shop near East end Jayanagar
Old 6th April 2007, 23:34   #237
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
the automatic window rollup costs 3k? I was quoted 1.5k or so at a shop near East end Jayanagar

Repackaged gujri maal tha, shaayad. Where did you want to fit it anyway - the yellow Lancer from that drive?

Last edited by theMAG : 6th April 2007 at 23:42.
Old 7th April 2007, 02:40   #238
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Repackaged gujri maal tha, shaayad. Where did you want to fit it anyway - the yellow Lancer from that drive?
yah maybe

OT! by the way it met with a small accident. bill = 32k
Old 7th April 2007, 10:17   #239
Senior - BHPian

Godfather have a query here mate. I already have Autocop installed in my car. I am looking at going for the Windows rollup feature also. Now is that just an add-on thingy to the existing one or a complete new kit of the whole system?
Quote:
OT! by the way it met with a small accident. bill = 32k
32k small bill . Rich people !!! Do you pay your taxes on time jk ?
Old 7th April 2007, 12:14   #240
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Godfather have a query here mate. I already have Autocop installed in my car. I am looking at going for the Windows rollup feature also. Now is that just an add-on thingy to the existing one or a complete new kit of the whole system?
Add on thing to the existing autocop and power windows.

Godfather

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks