Team-BHP > Street Experiences

Search this Thread
Old 21st July 2008, 22:12   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

A lot safer than bumping into someone with petrol cans!
Old 22nd July 2008, 15:35   #17
Senior - BHPian

Guys, thank you all for your comments & it was good to see that quite a few of you can relate to the incident & the general feeling of euphoria thereafter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
Fantastic stuff. I've been in a similar situation more than a couple of times, so I know how it feels.
And I can almost imagine the kind of situations that you would have been in Farhan, this would have been a sleepy Sunday afternoon drive by comparison
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mission_Safari View Post
Nice write up. You should have asked him to pull over and talked to him. May be you should have told him about tbhp .
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Hey Suman I have had a similar experience earlier and the gentleman was kind enough to stop and let me check out his vehicle.
Guys, mornings on the way to work are usually the worst time of the day for me to stop - always short of time . Besides, the momentum of the drive would have been lost as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torque-ative View Post
I have had this very same RED Land Rover overtake me from the left thru the ruts and pot holes more than once while driving from GGN to DEL.

This guy slows down for nothing.
I think you've summed up his style of driving to the T - he doesn't slow down for much from what I could see

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
The LR does look tasty!
Yeah, it does, doesn't it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadu View Post
I though Wt.. why is he using a LR to ferry milk
Well, we have a well known NCR member who would love to use this mode of transport for his milk ferrying trips - unfortunately, he's on an exalted status (read BANNED) otherwise I'm sure we'd have heard from him by now, right Khaadu??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
Shame you didn't have a large, flashing Team-BHP sign on the top of the car!
Yeah, I've just got one of the bumper stickers on top of the tailgate - he'd have seen it for sure but may not have realized what it was all about. Had it been on the way back home, I'd have surely stopped & chatted up with him & clicked a few. But mornings - woh!

Last edited by suman : 22nd July 2008 at 15:37.
Old 23rd July 2008, 00:55   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

I saw a Volvo (S60, I think, and I think it said V8 on the front grill; could that really be? V8?) today on the ECR.

Made me think of your thread --- but in reverse; it was being driven very sedately!

Most Viewed