Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2008, 09:59   #16
Team-BHP Support

Saw an advt in the paper that you pay either 499 or Rs 15 per KM from anywhere in the city to the Airport. Whichever is lesser.

Easy Cabs
Old 1st August 2008, 00:26   #17
BHPian

Are u sure both rides were at the same time? I know they charge extra at night.
Old 21st August 2008, 16:27   #18
BHPian

I also have similar experience with easy cab in Hyderabad. I will scan the receipts and post the image.

Also Easy cab says that the deal for 499 or Rs 15 per km (which ever is less) is only when the total traveled distance is less than 40 kilometers.

In all i found Meru better than easy cabs in service and reliability
Old 4th October 2008, 20:40   #19
BHPian

It seems most guys prefer to use MERU. Whenver I booked an Airport Taxi in Bangalore, I called MERU, for no particular reason, (perhaps I liked the colour) . This was the trip to BIAL, so I had to call the call centre..

On my return trips, I had got Easy cabs (by turn)..The rates were similar always, just a shade below Rs.700 for the 46 km drive from old HAL Airport..

BIAL Vayu Vajra services are exceptional, perhaps goes faster than than cabs also, only issue is that it would be difficult if you have luggage as well as it won't drop you at your door step.

I have seen MERU drivers trying to fleece passengers in Mumbai. When I tried to pick one from Mumbai Exhibition centre, Goregaon East to Malad, the driver was not willing to put on meter and I had to take a local padmini cab.
Old 19th October 2008, 18:19   #20
BHPian

I see 3 or 8 (not clear) and odd minutes of waiting there, and upto 5.5 kms difference.

If both the routes are different, due to some one ways, some flyover etc, its possible to have 5 kms difference in distance of 30 kms.

Knowing the route is very important in any city.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks