Team-BHP - Anyone booked a white Logan at Siressh auto, Bangalore?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   Anyone booked a white Logan at Siressh auto, Bangalore? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/43343-anyone-booked-white-logan-siressh-auto-bangalore-2.html)

This is how cars are treated by dealer drivers, almost everywhere in India. They like to have their share of fun by going over bumps, potholes etc at speed. Probably all dealers know this, but have no way of controlling it.

When you have your car picked up and dropped after service, how do you think it is driven?

Its not just dealers. You should see how maruti drivers take brand new cars from the factory to the offsite parking yards. It suffices to say that if you get one from that lot, don't spend your time/energy running it in - its already way beyond that stage!

This may be waaay off, but I`m inclined to believe that dealers would love their drivers to mistreat cars.

The more shoddily the new cars are driven, the sooner they`ll come to the dealer service station. Even under warranty, the dealer will get his cut from the manufacturer.

Disgusting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ak916 (Post 923177)
Ok.. The reason I ask is because I saw something when i was driving to work today... On the flyover from Ramamurthy Nagar ORR connecting to Tin factory, I overtook a bus from the right... from the left of the bus came a spanking new white logan and screeched just in time to avoid bumping into my car.. He then straightens and zooms away... and wades through the traffic.. another white logan was tailing this first one.. not to be outraced, The second one sticks to the left and gets the chance he was looking for... but that means going over the speedbreaker at 60 kmph.. :Shockked: (People from bangalore might know this mountain of a speedbreaker, opposite Tin Factory, in front of the place where cops harass 2 wheeler junta) what the heck.. he goes for it.. yeeeeeeaaaaaaa.. he is in the lead.. Then i see 6-7 more white logans... racing.. reminds me of tokyo drift?? lol..

Ohh Dont worry they must all be cabs.. they are being trained to Cabbie style driving.. right from the first day. Kinda induction...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pal-leo (Post 935741)
Ohh Dont worry they must all be cabs.. they are being trained to Cabbie style driving.. right from the first day. Kinda induction...

Hehe. Well said! Running in cabbie style!

I am aware of all the tall talk that the vehicle manufacturers sermonise us on the run-in period. But are not cars maxed out on the speeds and RPMs for testing during the manufacture? However those cars are tested on a threadmill kind of things but at crazy speeds.

I saw this happening on all those TV programmes which feature auto factories including BMW, Ferrari etc.

hmm most of the white colored logans get sold as Taxis, and those guys dont care about anything!

That reminds me anyone here ordered a Blue R15 from the Yamaha showroom opposite forum? while I was there weeks back I saw a blue one which had a small but prominent scratch on the right side.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gregory (Post 966348)
hmm most of the white colored logans get sold as Taxis, and those guys dont care about anything!

That reminds me anyone here ordered a Blue R15 from the Yamaha showroom opposite forum? while I was there weeks back I saw a blue one which had a small but prominent scratch on the right side.

Infact when i took my SX4 and Getz in both odometer wire was disconnected. So dealer make sure to use them before giving them to the customer.They said they did it for TRO guys but i am not sure