Team-BHP - Anyone booked a white Logan at Siressh auto, Bangalore?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   Anyone booked a white Logan at Siressh auto, Bangalore? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/43343-anyone-booked-white-logan-siressh-auto-bangalore.html)

Ok.. The reason I ask is because I saw something when i was driving to work today... On the flyover from Ramamurthy Nagar ORR connecting to Tin factory, I overtook a bus from the right... from the left of the bus came a spanking new white logan and screeched just in time to avoid bumping into my car.. He then straightens and zooms away... and wades through the traffic.. another white logan was tailing this first one.. not to be outraced, The second one sticks to the left and gets the chance he was looking for... but that means going over the speedbreaker at 60 kmph.. :Shockked: (People from bangalore might know this mountain of a speedbreaker, opposite Tin Factory, in front of the place where cops harass 2 wheeler junta) what the heck.. he goes for it.. yeeeeeeaaaaaaa.. he is in the lead.. Then i see 6-7 more white logans... racing.. reminds me of tokyo drift?? lol..
All these cars were being taken to the Sireesh Auto showroom, presumably the one in Marathahalli or Hosur Road.. they were clearly driving at excess of 100 kmph on the sarjapur ORR, because I was doing about 80-85 kmph and these guys were pulling away.. each of the cars were quite evidently driven to the max RPM in each gear...
Now, I know it is common to find new cars being driven this way.. I have the Temp reg #s of these cars - KA 04 TC 41 and KA 04 TC 44. I think all others were in a series as well. God save them engines.. And they tell you not to exceed 3k RPM and 80 KMPH, Dont they? And when you whine about the low mileage during your first service,they tell you "Thats cos you drive bad.. maybe.. but our cars give excellant mileage otherwise"

What is the latin phrase I am looking for? Ah.. here it is "Caveat Emptor"cheers:

So essentially you are saying that these were new cars which were being driven to the dealership to be sold later. And this definitely sounds like a clear case of mishandling others property.

This thread should be emailed to M&M. Or better still why do not you send an email with the dealership name and the temp numbers on these cars. Mahindra should know how these new cars are being abused before they are delivered to the potential customers.

To be very frank almost every car is abused before its delivered to the customer, they will abuse during registrration, during testing I have seen many such things.

Not much we can do since its bad attitude of the drivers at dealership.

Its good habbit to bring such things to their notice for sure.

Ravi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravibhat (Post 923384)
To be very frank almost every car is abused before its delivered to the customer, they will abuse during registrration, during testing I have seen many such things.

Not much we can do since its bad attitude of the drivers at dealership.

Its good habbit to bring such things to their notice for sure.

Ravi.

I agree, Might be a bike or car this is the way it is handled in most cases!

Seen this happen a lot when Vijai used to service their Logans near KR Puram Bridge. The idiots would race the logans up the bridge , make a u turn and return the same route - ripping all the way.

wow i saw a couple of brand new fieros ridden the same way on the bannergatta road. guess we really should complain to the manufacturers or else one of us will end up with these vehicles

When i was in college (1997-1999) I used to drop my dad off to work en route to college. The factory he used to work in was just behind RNS motors (Mysore Breweries Ltd.) and the shortcut from the main road to the factory was a mud road filled with craters and sharp stones.

I used to see RNS guys ripping all the new cars with no mercy on that stretch. While normally one would crawl at 10kmph these guys drove so hard that the suspension, tires et all would have gotten ripped off.

If its mine its cared for, else enjoy maadi. Thats the attitude which totally sucks. :Frustrati

Very bad!

ak916, Please mail this incident to Mahindra Renault Ltd through their website!
If reported, am sure the Dealer will be taken to task!

Very, very bad. They are practically ruining the engines.

This incident should be brought to the notice Mahindra Renault.

But then our cars and bikes are roughly handled during servicing also. Just have a look and hear at the sounds of engines screaming when the service crew takes the car for " Testing " after service is done.

Incidents like this are eye opener and should be brought to other's notice and the manufacturer's notice also.

Quote:

Originally Posted by finneyp (Post 923431)
Very bad!

ak916, Please mail this incident to Mahindra Renault Ltd through their website!
If reported, am sure the Dealer will be taken to task!

I thought about that.. but this is something that is so common in the industry that I doubt there will be any impact cos Mahindra will either ignore the email.. or they will forward the same to the concerned dealer and the dealer will mostly choose to ignore it.. Or maybe give a dressing down to their drivers.. but things will be back to normal after a while.

I hope that atleast 1 person cancels their order with the concerned dealer after reading this post/similar posts.. That will make a positive impact and slowly but surely all dealers will learn to respect their customers who shell out their hard earned money.

Guys , this is a fact of life and in all posssibility these could be the latest set of cabs which sirresh auto has taken contract for fixing the GPS and other systems which are currently features in Meru cab logans. FYI , all the GPS and printers and sinages on Meru cabs in bangalore were fitted out by Sirresh auto at their Marthahalli facility.

I used to stay at Marathalli and the M&M workshop was very close, and belive me once you leave your M&M vehicle for service, ite better you say your best prayers to god almighty that your vehicle gets back unharmed. I have seen scorpios with all four wheels in the air while being taken from the parking lot to the service bays , thats how hard the vehicles are treated .

Mailing this to M&M might help ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellstar (Post 923681)
Guys , this is a fact of life and in all posssibility these could be the latest set of cabs which sirresh auto has taken contract for fixing the GPS and other systems which are currently features in Meru cab logans. FYI , all the GPS and printers and sinages on Meru cabs in bangalore were fitted out by Sirresh auto at their Marthahalli facility.

I used to stay at Marathalli and the M&M workshop was very close, and belive me once you leave your M&M vehicle for service, ite better you say your best prayers to god almighty that your vehicle gets back unharmed. I have seen scorpios with all four wheels in the air while being taken from the parking lot to the service bays , thats how hard the vehicles are treated .

Mailing this to M&M might help ...

Mailing to MnM wouldnt help much ... Any of you seen how the cars are driven from the Prod Line to the Stock Yard ... :) Not much difference i would say..

Picking the car from the stockyard rather than the showroom would be the best practise to avoid this
Anyway Mahindra should be mailed this thread, i hope they lash the dealer out.

This proves that the Logan is an excellent car fro dragging. LOL :D

I feel you should report this to M & M. Feel sad for the people who are going to buy these vehicles. All the more reason to do a WA/WB before taking delivery of a new vehicle.

All of us should start emailing M&M / Maruti / Hyundai / Toyota et el whenever such incidents are noticed. Maybe they will be ignored most of the times, but if it is done consistently it will have an impact.