Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st August 2008, 11:58   #16
BHPian

Sad to hear this, zoomingbhat and sushrutha.

Hi sushrutha, you would be getting the repairs done at B'lore, in all likelihood. Suggest that you ferry the scrapped parts back to the Chickmagalur branch. Else, you will be charged an estimated additional amount for the same. Please confirm on this with the B'lore office of the insurance agency.
We had renewed our Indica's insurance one year at the Udupi branch, and had to bear this extra cost since we were not keen on carrying the damaged parts from M'lore to Udupi.
Old 21st August 2008, 12:06   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkamath View Post
Sad to hear this, zoomingbhat and sushrutha.

Hi sushrutha, you would be getting the repairs done at B'lore, in all likelihood. Suggest that you ferry the scrapped parts back to the Chickmagalur branch. Else, you will be charged an estimated additional amount for the same. Please confirm on this with the B'lore office of the insurance agency.
We had renewed our Indica's insurance one year at the Udupi branch, and had to bear this extra cost since we were not keen on carrying the damaged parts from M'lore to Udupi.
Thanks for the info dkamath,
Yes I'll be getting my repair done in Bangalore itself.
For settling the bill I will be taking all the damaged parts to Chikmagalur branch

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks