Team-BHP - A Weird Trip with my Boss
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   A Weird Trip with my Boss (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/45844-weird-trip-my-boss.html)

Hi Guys,

Yesterday was a weird dream, i think. Got a distress call from my boss that his pickup car was driving at 60 km/hr (europcar drivers are not allowed to go above 80 it seems) so would not be able to reach the airport in time and he wanted, his quote, "a supersonic car to get him to the airport,please".
So like the dark knight, i got into my bat mobile (getz crdi :)) and met him at his place at 5:35 pm (38 Kms from the airport).
And then it actually was like a daze for me.
We averaged around 100 km/hr through the bellary road at 530 pm, Bangalore Traffic!!!!!!
He was like my rally navigator!!!
Traffic Interceptor ahead, slow down
Signal Up ahead
2 Bumps in this ahead
Left Lane free
Oh S**t!!! That Biker is crossing the road

We Reached the airport exactly at 5:58 pm

Thats 38 Kms in 23 Mins. Through 4 Signals, 2 Villages!!!!

I was actually exhilarated after that drive but it was an irresponsible act which i wouldn't be repeating in the near future.

Regards

:OT So when are you getting the next jump of two ladders? And call me for the party too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionheart133 (Post 978948)
Hi Guys,

Yesterday was a weird dream, i think. Got a distress call from my boss that his pickup car was driving at 60 km/hr (europcar drivers are not allowed to go above 80 it seems) so would not be able to reach the airport in time and he wanted, his quote, "a supersonic car to get him to the airport,please".

Regards

Lucky you did not get pulled over for speeding!
I know a few who have gotten Rs.350 Fines

I think there's a market for this sort of service. Seriously - www.lastminutedashtobail.com or bailmeout.com !!!

Price would be inclusive of fines, I'm sure many would pay a premium for this sort of service considering the time required to reach the airport.

Seriously, you need a promotion ASAP. Forget endangering others, you endangered your boss too. LOL

I am sure your boss might have told you "you are the boss"!
However have a safe drive always.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceman91 (Post 979073)
Lucky you did not get pulled over for speeding!
I know a few who have gotten Rs.350 Fines

Lucky for the road users as no untoward incident occured.

Drive safe lionheart. Not worth risking anyone's lives for whatever the reason it may be. Flights can be re-planned. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 979137)
Seriously, you need a promotion ASAP. Forget endangering others, you endangered your boss too. LOL

lol: Now if that promo doesnt happen make his next flight take off without him. Hah!!!

Duuuude!!

That was the time that you had to bump him off and take a leap :D

It is not kind of responsible act considering the fact that in last 3 - 5 months in BIAL road there were too many accidents and death happened. Lucky that you reached airport without any problem. Even traffic police keep vigil with speed interceptors on BIAL road.

If I were in your place I would have certainly politely denied BOSS's request or driving in the range.

Safe drive mate for yourself and others on the road too.

Before everyone becomes saintly and starts preaching to the chap who was honest enough to post his experience, let us remember that we all do these in times of emergency.

Lionheart has admitted in his last sentence that it was irresponsible and he wouldnt be repeating this in the near future.

All those who have NEVER EVER rushed to an Airport/Railway Station/Hospital or any important appointment in their lives may preach - the others should please hold their counsel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionheart133 (Post 978948)
Hi Guys,

Yesterday was a weird dream,

Regards

Oh it was just a dream!! Comon guys he was just dreaming!lol:

I remember one such evening. We were waiting for a friend in this nice pub back in blr and it was pouring. Our friend left his place which was 10kms away in the rush hour traffic to reach us in like 15 mins. The first thing he says was " I have never got cursed so badly ever in my life" Poor dude actually drove like a madman all the way just to meet us!! Well we were classmates and had met in college like 3 hours before too so it wasnt like a reunion or so"

I think he meant "like a wierd dream".
He actually drove that fast to the airport.

Sometimes we are left without a choice. Racing against time!!

But it is time for you to get promoted. :D

' Fast driving is not rash driving' as told by a court. But hope I am not in the same road when such an event happens again :-)