Team-BHP - Innovative Punishment
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   Innovative Punishment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/47778-innovative-punishment.html)

Just saw in the TV. A Software Eng jumped Traffic Signal in Pune. And after Cop caught him he started arguing and mis-behave with them. Now the punishment :)
He supposed to control traffic in Big Signal for 2 hours every day for 5 days.
As per the policeman he is really tired and getting pain in his arms as he need to keep waiving his hand. He will be thinking 1000 times before he try to brake any traffic signal next time.
how about implementing the same punishment in Bangalore City ???
clap:

I have heard many similar cases ( 2 in Delhi too.)

If the police ain't curropt , this sure can be implemented .

But I dont think this will be any good due to the bribary and all going on around.

i once saw a RTO officer make a cyclist and handcart puller do sit ups! It was absolutely hilarious to see them do it in the middle of the road on a traffic island.
cheers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 (Post 1022995)
I have heard many similar cases ( 2 in Delhi too.)

If the police ain't curropt , this sure can be implemented .

But I dont think this will be any good due to the bribary and all going on around.

Yup, but the last one to be printed in the papers caught the attention and IIRC the High court or some court yanked the guy off the streets and made him pay a fine. This was more than a year ago though.

but imagine that moron controlling traffic. there will probably be more accidents. i think its stupid !

This happened some 13 years back.
Elliots Beach, Chennai.

A long strip of road by the beach front in front of Cozzee.
Those days the crowd was a lot lesser.
Guys pulling stunts on their bikes, cars and even bicycles.
One boy on a Yamaha was going up and down at high speed.
There was this SI on duty that day. He simply waited till the boy stopped doing this. Then suddenly came behind him, dragged the boy by his shirt.
Kneel down for 15 mins.

I felt sorry for the boy.
Never saw him in that area again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sowmya (Post 1022975)
Just saw in the TV. A Software Eng jumped Traffic Signal in Pune. And after Cop caught him he started arguing and mis-behave with them. Now the punishment :)
He supposed to control traffic in Big Signal for 2 hours every day for 5 days.
As per the policeman he is really tired and getting pain in his arms as he need to keep waiving his hand. He will be thinking 1000 times before he try to brake any traffic signal next time.
how about implementing the same punishment in Bangalore City ???
clap:

Did the violator take away the cop's share of bribes also?

Prajwal

Very laudable indeed. Perhaps it'd be easier for everyone in the first place if there was a traffic signal there instead of the cop controlling such an apparently major junction manually.

Basicaly he was helping other police to control traffic. As I have seen in the TV.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl (Post 1023021)
i once saw a RTO officer make a cyclist and handcart puller do sit ups! It was absolutely hilarious to see them do it in the middle of the road on a traffic island.
cheers:

this must have been done since the cart puller and cyclist could not afford any bribe for our cops.
if they had the money ,the cop would have saluted them and let them go.

:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by alias (Post 1043872)
this must have been done since the cart puller and cyclist could not afford any bribe for our cops.
if they had the money ,the cop would have saluted them and let them go.

:Frustrati

agree: Here in Kerala you can find cops pulling up drivers for not wearing seatbelts in the city but let go of Private Buses rampaging the city roads at brekneck speeds. Probably because they get their monthly due from the bus owners.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sureshkishore (Post 1043906)
agree: Here in Kerala you can find cops pulling up drivers for not wearing seatbelts in the city but let go of Private Buses rampaging the city roads at brekneck speeds. Probably because they get their monthly due from the bus owners.

Hafta man Hafta....
Every day I see how TN/KA private buses runs in Madiwala-Hosur road. They have permission to stop where ever they like, how ever they drive what ever light/horn they use.
God save India ... :Frustrati