Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2008, 16:41   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
RJ Mitchell. A life in Aviation - The Supermarine Spitfire - Design

Sometimes the only me attitude of folks gets to me. My work, my problems, my job, my time, my attitude. Its as if its only they that have a job, problems and what not. Others are just there to make thier life miserable. No one wants to make a difference each one is happy in his/her own dark hole that they have dug for themselves.
Lol! u make me laugh. I hardly have that outlook in life. The "I" and "Me" was for explanation in the general context and the reasons for the apathy as remarked by the OP. Really, u r upset at nothing. When we get a chance to meet up, u'll notice that I am not what u think i am. This discussion ain't personal, so take a chill pill, mate!

Prajwal
Old 6th November 2008, 17:01   #32
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by prajwalkashyap View Post
Lol! u make me laugh. I hardly have that outlook in life. The "I" and "Me" was for explanation in the general context and the reasons for the apathy as remarked by the OP. Really, u r upset at nothing. When we get a chance to meet up, u'll notice that I am not what u think i am. This discussion ain't personal, so take a chill pill, mate!
Well i am not upset i have got used to the apathy. The gets to me part is when you are trying to help someone and each one just walks off without caring to help. Also for reasoning as to why it is the way it is, some folks might agree to your reasoning you know?

On a forum you can only make out what sort of a person one is by his posts so..

PS0: Whats a chill pill? Those 2 words together dont make sense to me. I have heard it a lot but i find it as an useless term used by folks to try and sound hip or is it hep. LOL.

To tell you about an incident: One guy in a high board level meeting told me this - A support guy used the same words to a client when they were frustated due to a bug. "Take a chill pill we will get it sorted". The client sorted him out - he was thrown out.

PS1: Personal? I am replying to your posts thats it.

Last edited by Spitfire : 6th November 2008 at 17:06.
Old 6th November 2008, 17:35   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
To tell you about an incident: One guy in a high board level meeting told me this - A support guy used the same words to a client when they were frustated due to a bug. "Take a chill pill we will get it sorted". The client sorted him out - he was thrown out.

PS1: Personal? I am replying to your posts thats it.
To take a Chill pill means to relax and not get upset. Its not a big deal.

The "chill pill" comes directly as a casual synonym for anti-depressant tablets meant for people who allow things to "get to them".

Prajwal
Old 6th November 2008, 22:22   #34
BANNED

LOL so chill pill it is.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks