Team-BHP - My Mousi's husband accident
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   My Mousi's husband accident (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/48709-my-mousis-husband-accident.html)

Hi All

Day before yesterday was a bad for our family where my mother's sister's husband lost his life in an accident in bhubaneswar cuttack road.

Here is what i got the information :
My mousa was travelling from bhubaneswar to cuttack in a scooter and he was wearing helmet. he has almost reached cuttack. entering cuttack you get an signal and it was red so he has stopped.

My guess : he has not strapped his helmet(purely my guess)

The traffic light was still red but from behind a speeding lorrey simply came and dashed his vechile from back. This lorrey guy had already smashed a santro and that wanted to escape as soon as possible probably the santro guy must be chasing him.

my mousa was thrown away , his helmet also came of his head and that lorrey just went over his head. spot dead.

my mousi is speechless , no falut of my mousa still family suferring.

what to do in such kind of cases : your fate is already writen.

my wife uses flyte for her daily commute and i just cant feel comfortable after this incident .. always calling whether she reached her destination, it has become practise everyday now...

may his soul rest in peace. i am still angry on that lorrey driver ..why ?

thats really sad. May his soul rest in peace.

It is sad news indeed. I wish your aunt and her children the strength to cope with his loss.

May his soul rest in peace.... this part of the GQ has off late became a hell hole. My sincere condolence to the family of the berieved.

This is too sad an incident but quite common these days in our wretched country. Worst part is, the driver would most likely go scot free and ruin a few more families and lives in future. By the way, the helmet couldn't have saved him. Sad but true. If you have the wheel of a truck go over your head you don't really have a chance - helmet or not. I hope the family finds the courage to carry on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by madaboutCARS (Post 1045836)
Hi All

Day before yesterday was a bad for our family where my mother's sister's husband lost his life in an accident in bhubaneswar cuttack road.

Here is what i got the information :
My mousa was travelling from bhubaneswar to cuttack in a scooter and he was wearing helmet. he has almost reached cuttack. entering cuttack you get an signal and it was red so he has stopped.

My guess : he has not strapped his helmet(purely my guess)

The traffic light was still red but from behind a speeding lorrey simply came and dashed his vechile from back. This lorrey guy had already smashed a santro and that wanted to escape as soon as possible probably the santro guy must be chasing him.

my mousa was thrown away , his helmet also came of his head and that lorrey just went over his head. spot dead.

my mousi is speechless , no falut of my mousa still family suferring.

what to do in such kind of cases : your fate is already writen.

my wife uses flyte for her daily commute and i just cant feel comfortable after this incident .. always calling whether she reached her destination, it has become practise everyday now...

may his soul rest in peace. i am still angry on that lorrey driver ..why ?

Please accept my condolences for the death of your mousa, what the lorry driver did would tantamount to willful manslaughter. And he must be tried for the same.
Please do be brave in this time of crisis,and bolster the spirits of your loved ones. While I can understand your predicament there is always providence who looks after us and decides what is better for us,be it life or death.
My heartfelt condolences.
Jammy

It is really sad news and terrible accident. I hope that God will give strength to you family to cope with this big loss. May his soul RIP.

Its really sad , may you and your family have the strength cope with the loss, and may his soul rest in peace...

Shocking! My sincere condolences to all of you, may God give all the strength to cope up with this irreparable loss.

Sad news, our condolences are with the family.

Even though a helmet might not have saved his life, there is a very serious lesson we all should learn, PUT the helmet strap ON, Tight and SECURE. Without this using helmet is meaningless even at 40 KPH.

Please accept my condolences for the death of your mousa, My his soul rest in peace.
In my view drivers who drive reckless drive should punish wildly. That’s the only solution I see
Or
There should be a minimum education needed to get heavy license of truck drivers.

A Very shocking news Indeed. My condolences with the family. May god give strength to the family to recover from this loss.

that is very sad. may his soul rest in peace.
will pray to god that he gives your family the power to cope with this loss.

its very distressing to hear that.i know that no words can compensate for an innocent life.
i do agree that the unstrapped helmet could have added the chances of fatality but im sure there could have been much damage done by just the first hit itself.
i pray for your aunt and family and let the fate of the driver be decided by God himself!!

Life is so cruel at times. May the almighty grand all the dear and near ones of your mousi's husband the strength to bear this loss.