Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2008, 10:59   #166
BHPian

Checked in at Dungarpur ( See my location handle) -- Wife says you will be all fine and back with us at home soon -- i am not so sure --

This is a naturopathy clinic and i overheard them talking about putting on me mud cakes mixed with cow dung and making me lie in the sun for 2 hours every day and then give a bath with Gau-Mutra (Cow urine) to start with the treatment --

this ordeal can last for anything from 15-30 days or more depending on the severity of the disease

I have little hope left to see my wife and kids again -- what has TBHP dung thread done to me -- O god mein dung reh gaya hoon
Old 10th December 2008, 12:27   #167
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpbhatt View Post
Checked in at Dungarpur ( See my location handle) -- Wife says you will be all fine and back with us at home soon -- i am not so sure --

This is a naturopathy clinic and i overheard them talking about putting on me mud cakes mixed with cow dung and making me lie in the sun for 2 hours every day and then give a bath with Gau-Mutra (Cow urine) to start with the treatment --

this ordeal can last for anything from 15-30 days or more depending on the severity of the disease

I have little hope left to see my wife and kids again -- what has TBHP dung thread done to me -- O god mein dung reh gaya hoon
KPBhatt,

You have been Dunghoned @ Dungarpur like a Dung Dodo.... whoever put you there will say, Dung Deed.

=======
Old 10th December 2008, 12:50   #168
Distinguished - BHPian

It looks like that Japs are hell bent on extracting 'vanilla' from cow dung and using it in perfumes.

How to get vanilla from cow dung

For sure, if I am visiting Japan, my whole outlook towards anything vanilla flavored will change. I am having nothing with 'vanilla' written on it :-)

Cheers,
Old 10th December 2008, 13:06   #169
Senior - BHPian

How did I miss this thread?

Do mention the location - it could be the venue of the next OTR.

I'm tickled to death by the number of possible threads one can create from this one

I hope you havent washed the stuff off - I believe Cowdung has excellent anti-oxidising properties and so you've just received a free underbody rust coating.
Old 10th December 2008, 13:24   #170
Senior - BHPian

This was my real cowdung encounter:

1) Me and my friend were walking through a residential road in Domlur-Blr.

2) We saw a big pileup of fresh cowdung on the road, so we took care not to step on it.

3) As we were just passing the problem area, an Indicab came from nowhere at high speed, two of its left wheels slammed the highest peak of the dung. (Believe me, that sound was not sickening, it was a nice 'slap' sound)

4) Me and my friend standing on the roadside with fresh cowdung sprayed all over our cloths, hands, bag with very good aroma.

We had to immediatly walk back to the house while laughing at each other, to have a shower and to change cloths.

@Threadstarter: Well driving through the cowdung with yor car while you sit inside the safety of the car is NOTHING! This incident is not worth to be discussed as a thread here.

Last edited by clevermax : 10th December 2008 at 13:37.
Old 10th December 2008, 14:11   #171
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
d_himan : I immediately pulled over to inspect the damage - it was a horrifying experience.
@himan: IMHO, you sure did commit one mistake : you didnt post any pics of the damage. Next time on, pls dont forget to do so. Any kind of damage is better addressed when people can see it for themselves. The solutions provided will also be that much better.

Quote:
ramkya1 : You have been Dunghoned @ Dungarpur like a Dung Dodo.... whoever put you there will say, Dung Deed.
@Ramky, LoL ! What next ? writing poetry ?

Quote:
Steeroid : Do mention the location - it could be the venue of the next OTR.
@Steer, looks like Khan saab is ready, going by the pics he ha shared. And like @Techno said :
Quote:
Technocrat : ... Got Dung ?
Old 10th December 2008, 14:58   #172
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevermax View Post

1) Me and my friend were walking through a residential ......................

4) Me and my friend standing on the roadside with fresh cowdung sprayed all over our cloths, hands, bag with very good aroma.

We had to immediatly walk back to the house while laughing at each other, to have a shower and to change cloths.

@Threadstarter: Well driving through the cowdung with yor car while you sit inside the safety of the car is NOTHING! This incident is not worth to be discussed as a thread here.
If such events occur in future, you must report to Gobar Singh; (address can be only thro. PM, Gobar is not for mass consumption) he has so far brought 256 felons to justice in his court. Justice is immediate; its wham, bam, mam-a-lam with frisbees and gobar balls.

In his court, your sense of aroma and the fact that you are loving it will go in your favor. However, you must present yourself before him in your gobbered up state (washin is discouraged there!!!)

=====

Last edited by ramkya1 : 10th December 2008 at 15:02.
Old 10th December 2008, 14:59   #173
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

1) Me and my friend were walking through a residential road in Domlur-Blr.

2) We saw a big pileup of fresh cowdung on the road, so we took care not to step on it.

3) As we were just passing the problem area, an Indicab came from nowhere at high speed, two of its left wheels slammed the highest peak of the dung. (Believe me, that sound was not sickening, it was a nice 'slap' sound)

Aha... now I think we can discuss the benifits and/or ill-effects of dung baths (like mud baths) on human skin. Who knows, mebbe it has some medicinal value...?

Any inputs, guys?

Last edited by Raccoon : 10th December 2008 at 15:01.
Old 10th December 2008, 15:12   #174
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post

@Ramky, LoL ! What next ? writing poetry ?
@Condor, how'b't this?

There was a man from Dungarpur,
Whoe's Dung hoed improper,
When Gobar Dunged him there,
He said, "That's a Dung Deed and looney affair"

========
Old 10th December 2008, 16:02   #175
Distinguished - BHPian

Looney Affair, indeed !
Quote:
ramkya1 : Justice is immediate; its wham, bam, mam-a-lam with frisbees and gobar balls.
Not frisbees, mere bhai. They are gobar-chakra's. The 'frisbee's' are also made of gobar.
Old 10th December 2008, 16:15   #176
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Looney Affair, indeed ! Not frisbees, mere bhai. They are gobar-chakra's. The 'frisbee's' are also made of gobar.

Thank you bhai: Gobar-chakra, it is from now on.

That's one more word added to the dungapedia in dungsville.

We're creating a whole new language here; creativity firing all 6. If Shakespeare is alive to see this, he would have committed suicide ........ and how

======
Old 10th December 2008, 16:18   #177
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramkya1 View Post
If Shakespeare is alive to see this, he would have committed suicide ........ and how

======
Drowned in gobar? or consumed it as a poison (methane cant be good when ingested)?
Old 10th December 2008, 16:35   #178
Distinguished - BHPian

His fate sealed. By Gobar Singh.

Gobar Singh !
Zindabad !!

Zor se bolo !! ...

Last edited by condor : 10th December 2008 at 16:37.
Old 10th December 2008, 17:14   #179
BHPian

Now that explains why the innova has such a big exhaust outlet, to service the elephant's Hung-ho when he goes gung-ho after smelling the dung-ho.

Guys any guesses on the increase in the innova's horse power corresponding to the elephants thrust power. How will the ECU respond to the sudden surge in the thrust.

In case of encountering an amorous elephant from behind, should the innova shift gears and speed away or should it reverse inorder to have an enjoyable ride. What is the right approach if the elephant attacks from the front?

so many questions..seems that T-BHP currently is "Dung stricken" with the latest bovine developments. We seem to have be having sleepless nights for the reason of bovine brethren not wearing tights. To stop this anarchy i suggest a rule that all bovine brethren cumpulsorily wear undies. For elephants, we may need to check if the thingies for an entire village can be stitched to one big thingy. The elephants have the automatic sprays, but the poor bovine lot will have trouble washing themselves. Maybe we should come up with A.S.S nttwork to service the affected. Couple of bikini type jockey's can be thrown in for free for the first two services.
Old 10th December 2008, 17:42   #180
BHPian

Quote:

well thats a different angle to look at and a very valid one too. All this while, we thought the person in car was the affected, but now we see that the one that was most affected in this case was a casual observer. Now the point is do we sue the person in the car, or the passerby for being in the close proximity of a potential weapon of mass stink. Well but the point is that the cow/buffalo is the root cause for strategically placing his residue with maxium effect, both to the car and the passerby(do you guys suppose, the cows undergo army training to understand the mine laying techniques?).. anywz conclusion is that we need to sue the cow/buffalo.

Last edited by Rotorhead : 10th December 2008 at 17:43.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks