Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th April 2005, 12:00   #16
RJK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by balenopower
ur wrong dude its the other way round ..the accent grounded its opponents to dust......its was really modded very well......no nos was used allthough everybody was equipped with it....
:WTF: I'm shocked! Can't imagine the looks on the faces on the lancer & city owners...this is exactly what a sleeper means in that case. Nothing loud, pure perfomance. I'm loving it.
Old 19th April 2005, 13:29   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by balenopower
i called all u guys that day...i wanted team-bhp to be there but u guys thought it was a hoax...so it was ur call.....
anyway....the accent was not modded on the outside..it was a clear case of all go no show...i mean the honda city it beat was a turbocharged one.....
on another note the lancer was all noise and no go....
would have loved to rip jigars car against that accent though.....so jigar r u game next week??????

Buddy i cant make it, for the next 3 weeks atleast.... exmas have started...!! :( bu dude, u didnt tell me about the mods on the accent???
Old 20th April 2005, 16:13   #18
BHPian

Hey thats my brothers lancer were do all of ull meet up i stay at matunga and would love to join up plz do post when its gonna be held next.
Just toadd ihave an accent thats a bit of noise and small amount of go.But i got a thumping music system if any one intrested in having a body massage just step into my back seat.

Last edited by libre sito : 20th April 2005 at 16:14.
Old 22nd April 2005, 03:47   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by libre sito
Hey thats my brothers lancer
So Abhi is your brother,huh!!
That Lancers is kitted by Carmodernize and the engine work done by KS Motorsport.That one certainly rocks.

Message deleted

Note from Moderator : Discussions on organising of illegal racing events is strictly prohibited on Team BHP. Please see to it that you follow the Rules and Regulations of the forum

Last edited by Dippy : 22nd April 2005 at 11:20.
Old 22nd April 2005, 06:36   #20
BHPian

Message deleted

Note from Moderator : Discussions on organising of illegal racing events is strictly prohibited on Team BHP. Please see to it that you follow the Rules and Regulations of the forum

Last edited by Dippy : 22nd April 2005 at 11:20.
Old 22nd April 2005, 10:25   #21
BHPian

Message deleted

Last edited by Dippy : 22nd April 2005 at 11:19.
Old 22nd April 2005, 11:23   #22
Senior - BHPian

Note from Moderator : Discussions on organising of illegal racing events is strictly prohibited. Please see to it that you follow the Rules and Regulations of the forum. No annoucements of illegal drag races will be posted on Team BHP. This is a warning. Members found indulging in the same will be banned from the forum

This thread is now closed
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks