Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th April 2005, 10:32   #1
BHPian

The stupidity of underage driving

I was travelling with my mom to apmc market in my black esteem and was waiting in the uran phata signal to get green suddenly i get a huge jerk a tempo had hit me and the tempo which had hit me was hit by another tempo and my car went a little forward and hit a truck and my windshield's left side had receieved a huge crack. i was abt to get down then my mom stopped me she said if the cops catch u u r gone coz i had no license then i went forward and stopped the two tempos came the tempo that had hit me cam first and said it was not his fault a another tempo had hit him so he had hit me so the main culprit arrived i took his license and called my friend who had a license than the culprit was askin for his license we told him to give money he didnt have many money so gave 1500 rs and 5 peti mangoes. he told me tat u dont have a license but still am giving u so much. so guys these r the disadvantages of not having a license. if i would have a license i would have whacked him there and taken his keys and straight away done a nc against him i couldnt do anything as i m still 16
Old 19th April 2005, 11:32   #2
Senior - BHPian

how do your parents allow you to drive without license.

in case of any accident ,your guardians will be the ones who will be held responsible.

Last edited by speedsatya : 19th April 2005 at 11:35.
Old 19th April 2005, 11:36   #3
Senior - BHPian

If you hit someone your dad (or whoever owns the car) gets the rap.

If you kill someone the owner of the vehicle is in for murder.

I hope you understand the consequences.
Old 19th April 2005, 11:44   #4
RJK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedsatya
how do your parents allow you to drive without license.

in case of any accident ,your guardians will be the ones who will be held responsible.
Satya,

While I agree with you, there are scores of kids driving w/o license. And the police doesn't care much about it either. I know this since the last month when on a tbhp meet, my car was banged by an under aged kid, I complained about the lack of license but the police didn't show much concern towards it. Bottomline....if they can't make money off it, they really don't care. Sad but true.
Old 19th April 2005, 11:53   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Bottomline....if they can't make money off it, they really don't care. Sad but true.
Agreed...but parents are also at fault for letting their kids drive when they dont have a license.

Drifter
Old 19th April 2005, 12:02   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooldude
if i would have a license i would have whacked him there and taken his keys and straight away done a nc against him i couldnt do anything as i m still 16
Another stupid reactive car driver.

If you own a car, you dont own the road! Nor do you become a bully where you can beat up people. No one bangs into people because they feel like it. Beating up people and acting uncouth will not help.

Act like a human.
Old 19th April 2005, 12:43   #7
BHPian

hey y r u all blaming me dont tell me that u must not have driven when u were underage and the accident was not my fault my dad's not here and my mom was with me during the accident and she was not at all angry with me because it was not at all my fault and u uys instead of showing me concern u r blaming me
Old 19th April 2005, 12:54   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
hey y r u all blaming me dont tell me that u must not have driven when u were underage and the accident was not my fault my dad's not here and my mom was with me during the accident and she was not at all angry with me because it was not at all my fault and u uys instead of showing me concern u r blaming me
Of course we showed concern - for the other souls on the road.

The issue here is not about whether or not you were at fault for the accident - the issue is whether you had any business being behind the wheel at all.

As for your parents not repreminding you - well, I'd rather not talk about it.
Old 19th April 2005, 12:55   #9
BHPian

showing you concern. did you write this to get concern. dude you are nuts. no way you are gonna get that. bottomline is you are underage and even if its not your fault the very fact that you are underage you will be seen as the guilty one.
true quite a few of us have driven underage but we have never gone ranting saying we will whack everyone.
Old 19th April 2005, 13:00   #10
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
she was not at all angry with me because it was not at all my fault and u uys instead of showing me concern u r blaming me

hey kid,
we are concerned for you thats why everyone is advising you .

now that u have bitten the forbidden apple no one can stop you from driving.

all i can say is drive safe,as ur rash actions can land your parents in trouble.maybe then your mom will be angry with herself.
Old 19th April 2005, 13:01   #11
BHPian

When will this stupidity end???.
Kooldude, you will hardly get any sympathy on this forum..
2 weeks ago, a close friend lost his brother in a bike accident in K'managala, Bangalore.. 16 year old kid, no license, riding a bike way too big for him (Karizma), no helmet, speeding recklessly in a residential area (400m away from his home), ran into a snapped cable on the road which caught his front wheel, went cart wheeling and got a severe head injury. Now the family is repenting having bought him a bike.
If you do not have a license, you DO NOT drive on a public road.. Period..
Old 19th April 2005, 13:06   #12
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
if i would have a license i would have whacked him there and taken his keys and straight away done a nc against him i couldnt do anything as i m still 16
that would have been very "koool dude " ... !
your the one who broke the law in the first place...
why blame others ?
you are lucky to get the 1500 bucks and the mangoes ...
turbo_lover is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th April 2005, 13:07   #13
Senior - BHPian

agree with each and everyone except kooldude.
you come from an educated family. you are educated why do you do something so F@#$%&* stupid.
It is you as well as your parents to blame. you said the windshield had cracked what if it had shattered and god forbid but your mom got hurt. YOUR fault my friend.
please wait and drive at 18 when it is legal.
see he gave you 1500 plus mangoes!!! how much damage to car??? windshield itself is 5k.
think about it.
as rudra says" understanding comes with time"
Old 19th April 2005, 13:18   #14
BHPian

hey guys i know i was wrong so i put this thread i know it was really my bad luck this accident had happened i wasnt even driving rashly i was just waiting in the signal u guys tell me if u r car is still and some1 comes and hits u hard is it ur fault

Note from Moderator: Use of chat and sms language is strictly prohibited on Team BHP. Please go through the Rules of Regulations of posting. Failure to comply with the rules will result in banning from the forum

Last edited by Dippy : 19th April 2005 at 13:37.
Old 19th April 2005, 13:20   #15
Senior - BHPian

the fault here is in one and only one thing. YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks