Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st March 2009, 22:13   #1
BHPian

Road memoirs !

Lets share all our funny/nasty/memorable/horror instances we have had all these years driving/riding on Indian ROADS !

yesterday, while at a crossing i saw a Busa chasing my car from a distance & he really flung past at real fast speed.

I had to get out of my car & hold him at the red light to speak with him. He was a guy in mid 20s & driving the most coveted super racer bike with NILL protection JUST one helmet (studds i saw) ! I lectured him on his insane driving & had also told him about my boy toy MT01 & R1 & how I dont even attempt to ride like him in traffic ... He thought i was just another passer by & had just got down to hit him below his belt. But all was well & he really made me laugh when he for a while rode around just like a LUNA about 20-30kmph & suddenly he relised that he was actuall riding a BUSA ... He was last seen out of sight in less 3secs !

Youngsters can really take somethings to heart !

... Vrooooooooom !
Old 2nd March 2009, 20:34   #2
BHPian

Hey we need stories ... not just another inspired thread
Old 5th March 2009, 12:17   #3
BHPian

This one happened Dec 28 last year. I was traveling on NH8 from Jaipur-GGaon. About 140 Km from Delhi, a real thick fog engulfed the road (it was the heaviest of the season till that date). All vehicles now moving in a line with a few trucks/buses leading the convoy in the rightmost lane. It was a real funny episode in the sense that there were some drivers who'd suddenly feel heroic, start honking at the vehicles ahead of them, cut to left lane, speed off with horns blaring, suddenly stop scared and try and again join the line.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks