Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2005, 10:17   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
ya people please do not buy a car without ABS
Damn...i wanted abs....but sadly its not even an option on the crdi. drive safe people.

Drifter
Old 7th May 2005, 10:44   #17
BHPian

ya drifter the crdi doesnt have that option ...well when you plan your next car ... you get one .. is it possible to get in the market and get it fitted in the car
Old 7th May 2005, 11:39   #18
BANNED

Well CD,

I am not underestimating Hyundai i love their cars. Its just that compared to the RS TCS the Elantras is nothing. Also compared to ABS of RS the ABS of Accent is nothing IMHO.

Beemer, very few cars in India are equipped with ABS what to do? I want to fit it myself now in my New City but i dont know whether it cant be fitted. Though i have read in ACI that Bosch has come up with some techno.
Old 7th May 2005, 22:11   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montoya
Well CD,
Beemer, very few cars in India are equipped with ABS what to do?
Montoya , but then IMO if the car is not equipped with ABS then one should not drive the car in the 3 figures mark . I know some of you may not agree and would not even give a second thought to this as you are confident enough of your driving , but my personal experience tells me this way or rather i should say i ve learnt from my mistakes and don't want anyone of you to repeat the same mistake .
Its always good to drive in limit ,which sadly none of us do , because the boy racer within us tends to come out time after time but somehow(sooner or later) we 've to understand and accept this and i think we should and we all are mature enough to do so , before its too late .

In my case i was lucky , you may not be , so as they say prevention is always better then cure .

Last edited by Beemer : 7th May 2005 at 22:26.
Old 7th May 2005, 23:23   #20
BHPian

beemer you are right but.. i guess this will fall on deaf ears... speed thrills ...its astimulant which will drive the people to the limits
Old 9th May 2005, 15:34   #21
BANNED

Yah i guess your write beemer. Speed thrills but kills..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks