Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2009, 15:29   #211
BHPian

What an adventure. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it, though am sure at that time it was not a very enjoyable few hours.
Old 27th July 2009, 16:07   #212
BHPian

Amazing Write up and You are absolutely amazing Sam. I was there with you all through.. virtually of course.

Being a non-regular visitor, i atleast had the pleasure of reading the post in one stretch, saved the nail biting tension and myf5 keys. lol.
Old 27th July 2009, 16:40   #213
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
I am able to understand and speak Gujarati, but my grammar is worse than Hindi. However I do understand even theth Kathiawadi and Surti easily. I can manage a decent conversation in it
Sam (or shall I say Sameer ? ),

While you mentioned how you know most of the other languages, but how do you know Kathiawadi, Surti dialects & Gujarati Language?

What is "theth" Kathiawadi ?
Old 27th July 2009, 19:24   #214
BHPian

Very well written Sam, it was extremely hilarious and funny, wish somebody had captured all those expressions! I am unable to understand why I feel like I have just seen a virtual bolly movie scene.

btw I missed a meeting coz I just could not stop once I started and the damned intenet connection was so slow that it took a couple of mins to navigate to the next page :-( grrrrrrr

Last edited by Technocrat : 28th July 2009 at 13:52. Reason: Only 2 smilies per post allowed, please refer to our board rules before proceeding further. Thanks
Old 24th April 2010, 17:36   #215
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
I cannot thank you guys enough for enjoying my stories. It is one of the greatest pleasures of my life to read your appreciation. I am a simple open man and I have no qualms in admitting that I read your appreciation with great glee. It is my only reward.
You have quite a fan following, Mr Kapasi ... think from our perspective ... all we can do is say hoo and haa to show our appreciation...

Hoo! Haa!

Looking forward to more...

Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks