Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th October 2010, 11:20   #826
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyd_traveller View Post
Is it still one way ... that means ... no entry from Khairatabad Junction to Anand Nagar Colony?...
Yes that's right - no entry to ANC from Khairatabad junction anymore.
Old 29th October 2010, 13:46   #827
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Venu, this is traffic police challan link. It shows no challans against my Accent. But, there is one that shows up on AP Online and Eseva website.

Sreenivas was asking about the link for those websites
Well, confusion galore, eh? Can you give us those links? I searched esevaonline and it is asking me to feed challan # to get details. How does one know the challan # unless one has it?
Old 29th October 2010, 14:06   #828
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Well, confusion galore, eh? Can you give us those links? I searched esevaonline and it is asking me to feed challan # to get details. How does one know the challan # unless one has it?
You can enter your vehicle details and it will tell you whether there is any unpaid challan or not.
Old 29th October 2010, 14:24   #829
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
You can enter your vehicle details and it will tell you whether there is any unpaid challan or not.
Thanks. I searched on eSevaOnline for all vehicles owned by me presently and in the past, and for all of them I got a standard message that states 'Challan already paid/ No challan exists'
Old 1st November 2010, 15:40   #830
Distinguished - BHPian

Thanks to AP Formation day ( Nov 1st). At 9am, it took me 40 minutes from home in Himayathnagar to Lumbini Park which is 1.5km

Strangely from there on until Gachibowli it was empty than usual and breezed through to reach office in a total time of 1:20 minutes
Old 1st November 2010, 16:18   #831
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Thanks to AP Formation day ( Nov 1st). At 9am, it took me 40 minutes from home in Himayathnagar to Lumbini Park which is 1.5km

Strangely from there on until Gachibowli it was empty than usual and breezed through to reach office in a total time of 1:20 minutes
I think both phenomena are courtesy of the supposed Telangana-related bandh for today.

But man, Lumbini Park to Gachibowli in 1 min 20 secs is quite something! Low altitude flying instead of Cru(i)zing, eh?

Regards,
spadix
Old 1st November 2010, 16:26   #832
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadix View Post
But man, Lumbini Park to Gachibowli in 1 min 20 secs is quite something! Low altitude flying instead of Cru(i)zing, eh?
My bad. I meant 1Hour, 20 Mins total time
Old 1st November 2010, 17:54   #833
BHPian

HI guys,

i dont see the photo of my vehicle when i click on challan no. on HTP website. it just displays empty page, with URL in it. How do you guys see it?
Old 16th November 2010, 12:22   #834
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unoczar View Post
HI guys,

i dont see the photo of my vehicle when i click on challan no. on HTP website. it just displays empty page, with URL in it. How do you guys see it?
I don't see any photo either. Any ideas how to see the photo, or is this a sign that there is no photo evidence?
Old 18th November 2010, 13:21   #835
Senior - BHPian

Off-roading with BQ in Deepthisri Nagar! :)

GHMC is doing what it's best at - digging up roads to lay down some pipes *after* the monsoons!

The usual approach road home is blocked - not due to water but due to construction work this time - and I had to take the 4x4 route through the back-side of Deepthisri Nagar once again.

The route has actually worsened since the monsoons. Good fun, albeit a short and very narrow stretch (1.5 car widths - on which you sometimes get tractors and mini-school buses as well).

Had a couple of minor scrapes but it was all mud/clay and slush and not concrete or tarmac so it's OK.

Regards,
spadix
Old 21st November 2010, 22:31   #836
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
and I had to take the 4x4 route through the back-side of Deepthisri Nagar once again.
I have a video while driving that route up in this post .

Arcot anna, these must be your regular haunting grounds, right? How is Yellow Belly faring there?

Regards,
spadix
Old 21st November 2010, 22:46   #837
Senior - BHPian

Awright guys, let's get back to the most happening road in Hyd---DC road!

The horizontal cuts (around 4 in number) are getting deeper by the day on the Cyber Motors road. Drive with caution.

I found out that driving faster over some of those is a better way of traversing over those monstrosities.

Another thing I noticed was that the stretch of road at Jubilee Hills between VW Jn and Appollo Jn is getting more and more jammed over the past couple of days-- I am referring to Thu and Fri.

Any poitners?
Old 21st November 2010, 23:16   #838
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Another thing I noticed was that the stretch of road at Jubilee Hills between VW Jn and Appollo Jn is getting more and more jammed over the past couple of days-- I am referring to Thu and Fri.

Any poitners?
There is an interior route which you take near VW and end up from behind the Filmnagar temple on to Road #82. The map should guide you. This route should be a *little* bit better. In fact I see a lot of vehicles taking this route, but they turn left at the turn that goes to Apollo rather than near VW.

Regards,
spadix
Old 21st November 2010, 23:21   #839
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
There is an interior route which you take near VW and end up from behind the Filmnagar temple on to Road #82. The map should guide you. This route should be a *little* bit better. In fact I see a lot of vehicles taking this route, but they turn left at the turn that goes to Apollo rather than near VW.

Regards,
spadix
I did that on Thursday and avoided all the traffic. But I went beyond Appollo via Jubilee Hills Public School and missed some turning, and finally ended up at the Journalist Colony T Junction.

Nevertheless, I avoided the jam completely.
Old 22nd November 2010, 11:55   #840
BHPian

Quote:
I have a video while driving that route up in this post .

Arcot anna, these must be your regular haunting grounds, right? How is Yellow Belly faring there?

Regards,
spadix

I rarely go on this route spadix even if I do i change my ride to a two wheeler,
by the way the road which you are referring to was used by heavy vehicles likes tippers and lorries to carry granite/rock-dust cos the present janapriya nile valley and etc was a stone crushing unit in the past.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks