Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th March 2009, 22:15   #1
Senior - BHPian

Road rage: BMW occupant shoots at an Indica!

Student with BMW held for road rage in Gurgaon
Quote:
Gurgaon: The Gurgaon Police on Monday arrested a 12 standard student, his private security guard and driver for allegedly firing at an occupant of a car in a road rage, involving a BMW at Sector 56 here.

Deputy Commissioner of Police (East) Jagdish Nagar said accused Nitish Jain was travelling in his BMW after submitting his project at G D Goenka World School at Sohna Road, when the incident occurred. His security guard Anil Kumar was also with him.

His driver Radhika Prasad overtook an Indica car after a long chase and forced it stop on the road. They allegedly picked up a quarrel with Vikram, the occupant of Indica.

Kumar took out his revolver and fired three rounds at Vikram. Two bullets hit the car, the officer said.

Police reached the spot after public informed them about it and arrested Jain, Kumar and the driver on the charge of attempt to murder and seized the revolver.

Police also impounded the MBW, the Dy Commissioner said.
I wonder what this world is coming to! I remember Spiderman, the movie: "With great power comes great responsibility"
With great BMWs and guns comes great .....!
Of course I know a lot of people with fancy cars who are very responsible and nice people - but incidents like this show that for some people money and gadgets and power can cause great harm.
Old 30th March 2009, 22:37   #2
Senior - BHPian

Why was a school student having a security guard and a gun?

A good brand like BMW (my dream is to own one!) is subjected to such bad publicity!

I hope the Indica driver did not suffer any injuries!
Old 30th March 2009, 23:00   #3
BHPian

Wonder why such type of incidents are always related to BMW's .

Last edited by live2drive : 30th March 2009 at 23:02.
Old 30th March 2009, 23:02   #4
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
Why was a school student having a security guard and a gun?
To shoot guys who refuse to tuck their heads between their feet when a BMW is sighted in the RVM.
Old 30th March 2009, 23:04   #5
Senior - BHPian

Maybe they shot at the car for a different reason !!

Also, why do BMW's only come in Publicity ( BAD ). No Mercs or Audi's huh ?

Will keep an eye on the news tommorrow relating to this ( if any )
Old 30th March 2009, 23:06   #6
BHPian

people in indica dint suffer any injuries.

school kid with a body guard and gun is an example of people with unlimited money and no regards for others! this is just so sick. the kid and his body guard have been booked under several sections. i truly feel such parents shouldnt be spared!
Old 30th March 2009, 23:12   #7
Senior - BHPian

+1. Need to book the father as well as the agency supplying such trigger happy guards.

That said, Sector 56 is NOT a choke point. There's hardly any place where a fast car can be stuck behind an Indica - atleast not enough to start shooting like this. madness.
Old 30th March 2009, 23:42   #8
Senior - BHPian

The ground reality is this : Not all those who are rich have hard earned the money. Near my house there is one Hero Honda dealer. He started from a normal Indian career and after years of hard work he is now quite rich. He has W220 S-class in green color. I have seen him driving that car and he drives with grace, something cannot be said for every driver.

In other direction there is some one who works in municipal co-operation or at some social servant grade. He had Accent, Octavia, Lancer and Zen. I have seen him drive too and they are worst guys of the road.

The core problem is the basic thinking and mentality of Indians. We just dont believe that others too have a right to live. We need a complete overhaul of the old British based law system as it was formed when we were slaves, so the common man was not given free rights and loopholes were there.

In this case the punishment must go like this : The Indica driver gets the gun, the BMW driver, parents of that kid and the security guard are standing in front of him. The Indica driver gets three rounds per person.
Its height of madness and this too is an understatement.
I am sure that again the Police will be bribed and those guys will be back in BMW to shoot somebody else.
Old 30th March 2009, 23:58   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaggoswami View Post
The ground reality is this : Not all those who are rich have hard earned the money. Near my house there is one Hero Honda dealer. He started from a normal Indian career and after years of hard work he is now quite rich. He has W220 S-class in green color. I have seen him driving that car and he drives with grace, something cannot be said for every driver.

In other direction there is some one who works in municipal co-operation or at some social servant grade. He had Accent, Octavia, Lancer and Zen. I have seen him drive too and they are worst guys of the road.

The core problem is the basic thinking and mentality of Indians. We just dont believe that others too have a right to live. We need a complete overhaul of the old British based law system as it was formed when we were slaves, so the common man was not given free rights and loopholes were there.

In this case the punishment must go like this : The Indica driver gets the gun, the BMW driver, parents of that kid and the security guard are standing in front of him. The Indica driver gets three rounds per person.
I am sure that again the Police will be bribed and those guys will be back in BMW to shoot somebody else.
i completely agree with you there. we need a proper overhauling of our system.

really like your idea of punishing the rick brat and his family. seriously like it!
Old 30th March 2009, 23:59   #10
Senior - BHPian

Well, do anyone have the complete picture? I mean why this chasing/shooting started? No, I'm not saying that what the BMW guys did was acceptable but I just want to know what exactly happened. Unless someone is a psycho killer no-one will shoot another person without anything else happening. So there must be a other side of the story and we know how our media is. They always hype up the news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_vdi View Post
i completely agree with you there. we need a proper overhauling of our system.

really like your idea of punishing the rick brat and his family. seriously like it!
Oh yeah? And welcome to the jungle-raj. Do we think a bit before posting into the forum? Is it sensible to think about such kind of punishment? There is something called Law of the land I guess.

Last edited by kaushik_s : 31st March 2009 at 00:02.
Old 31st March 2009, 00:00   #11
BANNED

Quote:
he drives with grace, something cannot be said for every driver.

Driving with Grace is not something that can be said for every driver .

Unless Grace drives really well, driving with her would definitely be madness and this post would be an understatement too

p.s. Why does everybody target Tata buyers / owners? Go (tar)get some Mahindra owners for a change!
Old 31st March 2009, 00:03   #12
BHPian

Quote:
+1 and the case will be like it never happened...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
Well, do anyone have the complete picture? I mean why this chasing/shooting started? No, I'm not saying that what the BMW guys did was acceptable but I just want to know what exactly happened. Unless someone is a psycho killer no-one will shoot another person without anything else happening. So there must be a other side of the story and we know how our media is. They always hype up the news.
Well kaushik when kids are born with a Golden Spoon in their mouth and the parents are not bothered and are always busy amongs themselves, then these things do happen. U need not be a psycho killer to chase and shoot somebody, you just need to be a stinking rich spoilt kid...
Old 31st March 2009, 00:09   #13
BHPian

Feels sad to come across incident like these. Dunno when our people
will lift themselves above these things.
Old 31st March 2009, 00:15   #14
BANNED

Quote:
n other direction there is some one who works in municipal co-operation or at some social servant grade. He had Accent, Octavia, Lancer and Zen. I have seen him drive too and they are worst guys of the road.
No way a government servant can afford those kinds of cars with legit income.
Old 31st March 2009, 00:21   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_vdi View Post
people in indica dint suffer any injuries.

school kid with a body guard and gun is an example of people with unlimited money and no regards for others! this is just so sick. the kid and his body guard have been booked under several sections. i truly feel such parents shouldnt be spared!
it is also an example of a society where black money and the vultures who are after any kind of money are commonly present. half of our revenues goes in protection, security, policing of ourselves. Think politicians who are ready to kill each other because of all the black money they could get hold of. here in US they quit and join another job if they get good salary.

if this guy did not have guards, he may not have reached this age alive.

using them in road rage is a different twist altogether.

Quote:
No way a government servant can afford those kinds of cars with legit income.
have you ever been to india? LOL

Last edited by vivekiny2k : 31st March 2009 at 00:23.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks